By oMbiel Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LSE Mobile enables students to access LSE information and services, such as campus maps, PC availability, library services, news and events, course timetables and more.
LSE Mobile features
* Locations – find your way around LSE buildings, locate printers and check PC availability in computer rooms
* People Search – search the LSE directory, call or email contacts and add them directly to your phone’s address book
* Timetables – view your course and exam timetables
* Library – view your Library account: books available, requested and on loan as well as any fines owing
* Friend Locator – see where friends are on campus and contact them to meet up
* News – view and subscribe to news feeds; find out about forthcoming training courses,; listen to podcasts of public events
* Pocket Guides – LSE Mobile FAQs and handy guides to services and facilities at LSE
* Alerts – receive alerts and information
New features are being planned, so please check the website for future developments, and responses to feedback.
Please note: When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to WiFi
What's New in Version 7.1.2
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This app is no longer work any more Must be fixed
used to love the app but nothing on it works anymore. Especially timetables!! can someone please fix this??
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 September 2014
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: oMbiel Limited
- © 2014 oMbiel Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.