T3 - The Gadget & Technology Magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
T3: THE GADGET MAGAZINE is the UK's biggest-selling digital edition and the world's authority on consumer technology. Available across iPad and iPhone, T3's fully interactive edition is home to the latest and greatest news, reviews, opinion and previews on gadgets, technology, gear and apps, including…
* 360-degree product hands-ons – the latest gadgets at your fingertips
* HD photo galleries – Retina-optimised and swipe-ready showcases
* Ultimate buyers guide – one-tap access to the best tech deals around
* Hot spot central – reveal more with hidden content in every issue
* Competitions galore – win the best tech around every month
* Videos galore – product reviews, event reports, trailers and bespoke previews
* Digital edition-only extras – breaking news, animated content
* Digital edition-only specials – unique one-offs for digital readers such as T3 Drive
* PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2012
* PPA International Magazine of the Year 2012
* GMA Mainstream Magazine Writer of the Year 2012
* DMA Designer of the Year 2011
* DMA Digital Advertisement of the Year 2011
* Published by Future, AOP Digital Publisher of the Year 2011, 2012 & 2013, PPA Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year 2012 & 2013
Visit http://www.t3.com/help/ipad.html for more information and support, and if you'd like to get in touch to help us make T3 even better, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms of subscription for T3 are 1 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £23.99 / $33.99 / €26.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.1.46
New fully interactive edition for iPhone including videos, hotspots, 360 degree product hands on and digital edition exclusive content and extras. Also we have developed a storefront making it easier for you to navigate the app, download specials and enter competitions.
Frustrated long time reader and subscriber
The magazine is great. I have used it to get my fix of gadget news and reasonably balanced opinions for years. I subscribed from iPad but was completely unable to get my editions on iPhone. It asks me to restore purchases. (Yes please) but when I enter my iTunes password it says incorrect username or pass.
Update: turning phone off and on again a few times seems to have resolved the issue and star rating therefore bumped up! Keep up the good content.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 18 February 2014
- Version: 10.1.46
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © 2013 Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- T3 Subscription£7.99
- T3 Subscription£23.99
- T3 Subscription£2.49
- T3 Subscription£13.99
- May 2014£2.99
- June 2014£2.99
- July 2012£2.99
- January 2011£2.99
- March 2011£2.99
- February 2011£2.99