By IG Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A trading app from the world’s No.1 CFD and spread betting provider.*
The IG app features live, on-the-go trading on thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Plus a range of features for active traders, such as charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
• Spread bet, trade CFDs, buy and sell shares – all from one app
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
• Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Keep track of open positions with ease
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – the UK’s FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 and many more of the world’s stock indices
• Shares – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BP, Barclays and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
* No.1 spread betting and CFD provider: for spread betting, based on number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report October 2016); for CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX (published financial statements, October 2016).
Spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits. The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account, a stocks and shares ISA or a SIPP can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
Spread betting accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only. Share dealing accounts are available in the UK, Ireland and Australia only.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
What's New in Version 6.13.16
You can now fund or withdraw from your IG account with PayPal. Select PayPal in the payments menu to get started.
Fix % moves colour
Positive % changes in stocks are represented by red and negative changes by blue! Doesn't make any sense.
This has been broken for months and hasn't been fixed. Wasn't a problem many versions ago. Can someone take a look.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 02 August 2017
- Version: 6.13.16
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: IG Index Ltd
- © IG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.