Top Gear: Stunt School
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100ft into the air? Possibly... and in Top Gear Stunt School you can try this plus loads more ridiculous stunts. There are over two billion different combinations of upgrades and add-ons that you can use to modify your car to try to beat the challenges!
• 60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional “sandbox” challenges.
• Unparalleled level of car customization! Fully customize 9 iconic car types with unlockable upgrades that change how a car drives, like jet engines, monster truck tires, armour plating or cargo wagons – over 2 billion different combinations!
• Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test track, then race to beat his time.
• Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any car you create.
• A wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation and driving skill.
Brand new content packs: 'Up, Up and Away' and 'Supercharged Powerrr'
Unlock 'Up, Up and Away' now - this pack includes three brilliant new challenges and the brand new Sports Coupe vehicle and Helicopter Blades attachment.
Unlock 'Supercharged Powerrr'. This monster power pack gives all your customiseable parts unlimited fuel. Enjoy! **Once purchased you can find the new part in your Engines menu**
Also available: 'Defying Gravity'
This content pack includes 3 new challenges and a turbo-charged off-road vehicle: The Mud-Plugger.
Other Top Gear Apps include the Cool Wall app, the Who is the Stig app and Where’s Stig. We’ve also just launched the Cool Wall app for the iPad.
Stay up to date on Top Gear news:
Like us: www.facebook.com/topgear
Follow us: www.twitter.com/BBC_TopGear
Sign up for the Top Gear newsletter: http://on.fb.me/arpMAP
Technical Support: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.2
-Improvements to performance across all devices
To be honest I think that once you've completed most of it you have to buy the rest so you can get more fun some of the the levels are just stupid because the car Isn't fast enougth so you fail over and over again for example the second darts mission you do is impossible because the army tank thing is so slow and long that when you exelarate the dart point sticks into the ramp which slow it so much that you get off the ramp at 1mph and completely miss
AWESOME GAME AND A HINT BOUT GETTING THE RACE CAR
5***** it is an amazing game, there are challenges and a free ride!!! You get to customise your own car!!!
Here's the hint: to get the race car you need to go on stig trial an race the stig!!! With this you have to get gold!!! I find it easier just choosing the mini car and race him as it is because otherwise it will be harder to win!!! Good luck
To restore purchases just do it like you are buying them for the first time but it won't charge you. Well it didn't when I did it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 December 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Defying Gravity£0.99
- Up, Up and Away Content Pack£0.99
- Supercharged Powerrr£0.99