Learn a new language intuitively with Rosetta Stone, the most trusted name in language learning.
Pick up words and concepts instinctively and without translation. Rosetta Stone’s award-winning mobile app trains you to associate words with imagery in real-life situations, so you can fully engage with your new language. It’s a natural way of learning that grows your ability so you can speak confidently in any setting. Join the millions of people who have discovered a new language with Rosetta Stone.
• 2018 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
• 2018 PCMag Editors’ Choice
• 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
TOP 3 FEATURES
1. Improve your pronunciation with TruAccent®, the world’s best speech recognition technology.
2. Learn with the Rosetta Stone immersion method. Move easily from words to phrases, to conversations.
3. Perfect your language skills offline. Listen to our downloadable lessons and keep learning, wherever you are.
YOUR ROSETTA STONE JOURNEY
1. Open up your world
Choose from 24 languages: Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), English (US), English (UK), French, Japanese, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, Tagalog, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Farsi, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
2. Begin your journey
Practice learning the basic greetings, questions, and phrases you need to introduce yourself, get around, and start simple conversations. Refine your accent with our TruAccent® technology. Read short stories aloud for instant feedback. What you learn now is the foundation of your language journey.
3. Find your feet
This is where your learning experience really gets going. Get outside and explore your surroundings! Eat out, order a drink, ask for directions, haggle over an item, or make a new friend. Consult our easy-to-access Phrasebook for greetings, phrases, and useful expressions. Out and about without internet access? Learn offline with downloadable lessons, or listen to our audio companion.
4. Express yourself
You’re now beginning to feel confident expressing feelings and opinions in your new language. You can talk about everyday life, ask for advice, communicate with clients, and make jokes. You’re surprised at how much you can speak and understand!
5. Converse with ease
You’re thinking, expressing feelings, and dreaming in your new language. You can conduct business and socialize with confidence. You’re expressing yourself on a range of topics, from politics to sports, and everything in between. Congratulations! Strangers become friends and the world becomes a smaller place when you’ve learned a new language.
Download Rosetta Stone and start your language learning journey today!
Try us free for 3 days! If you enjoy your Rosetta Stone trial, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue.
• Get full access to all lessons, stories, and audio companion when you subscribe to Rosetta Stone.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID.
• Your account will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription from your App Store User Settings at any time after purchasing. Payment will be taken until the end of the current period.
Enterprise and Education Learners
• Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for existing Enterprise and Education Learners.
• Features may vary for Enterprise and Education Learners.
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com
• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.
Ratings and Reviews
Real time pronunciation comparisons with native speakers.
Very Good App - Gets Developer Attention Quickly
Updated my score from 3 to 4 as the bugs fixed very quickly.
I’m not sure why some users have given this a poor score for being a RIP off as Rosetta Stone has always had a cost associated with it. It’s far superior to most free apps.!What I would recommend is look for voucher codes as there are always ones around and you can usually pay 50% or more less. I think it’s well worth the money and learning through interaction is much better than through simple translation. However, it would be so much better if they did have the English captions especially for the words that start and join sentences together like, they have, they are, I have, the man has etc. it does get more obvious though as you go along.
Still the best thing for learning language. Be wary of the customer services though - they are useless, that’s why it gets a four rather than 5. Luckily you never really need them 😉
Review related to the app not the language being learnt
This review is related to the app itself.
I have no idea what the developers have done but the app is now worse than before.
Lots of the pages that are listen only do not play. Your only option is to skip the page. Guess what happens when you skip a page. You fail the lesson.
If you download lessons to use offline, you can never get back online again with the app. Only solution from CS is to delete the app and try again. Do that and you lose ALL your progress.
Based on this app alone use another app to learn your language. You will give up in frustration with the Rosetta Stone app
Rosetta Stone recently introduced a hints within the app. Telling you to click on the correct image or click the correct phrase. You can work this out within 5 minutes of using the application. However you CANNOT switch this feature off. Every slide you are presented with starts with these "helpful" hints which then take several taps to get rid off and in some instances trying to get rid of the hints makes you register an incorrect answer. Until they get rid of this feature, or put in an option to disable these hints avoid.
- Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- 227.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- French 12 Months Access £93.99
- Spanish (Spain) 12 Months £93.99
- Spanish 12 Months Access £93.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.