match.com: Download our free iPhone dating app now to browse single members and stay in touch with your matches on the move.
Browse, chat and wink when you’re on the move, find singles to date near you and much more!
Download our dating app now and enjoy match.com on your mobile!
Download the match.com app and you will be able to:
•Create a profile or log in with your existing match.com account
•Browse member profiles and view photos
•Search for singles to date near you
•Send winks to other members
•Update your dating profile and upload photos
•Read and reply to your emails on the move
•Chat in real time with members
To send and receive messages on the app and for access to additional dating features, you’ll need a match.com subscription.
Subscriptions are billed as follows: 1 month for £29.99, 3 months for £59.99 and 6 months for £59.99 and are automatically renewed for successive periods of the same duration and the same price as the original subscription chosen within 24-hours prior to its end. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. If a purchase of a subscription is made during a free trial, the free trial will be forfeited when the purchase is made. You must switch off the automatic renewal of your Match iPhone/iPad subscription no later than 24 hours before your next subscription is due via your iTunes account settings page. To manage your subscription, simply click on the Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, tap Subscriptions. From here, you can select your Match subscription and view your scheduled renewal date, choose a different subscription package or toggle the on-off switch to off to disable the automatic-renewal of your subscription. No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the period of an active subscription, automatic renewal cancellation only considers subsequent renewals.
The Terms and Conditions of the site are located here: https://uk.match.com/pages/misc/terms
The match.com customer care team are available for help and advice: https://uk.match.com/faq/#!home
match.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns OKCupid, Meetic and Tinder.
It's with little details that we build great stories, that’s why we regularly update your application.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but could be better!
Been on and off this dating site for a number of years now and only had 1 date, whether that’s due to lack of men my age group on the dating site or whether I’m pretty ugly, I don’t know!
In terms of the app on the mobile, it’s not bad but could be made much better. It’s fairly user friendly and some nice features such as the shuffle, wink and being able to block or report unwelcome attention.
The app could be made better by:-
- Don’t like it if I tick someone in the shuffle that they end up in my favourites.
- Allowing the user to edit any part of the text in the profile without having to delete parts so you read the end bit.
- being able to delete searches saved
- distance of a profiles being more accurate (several people live within 10 miles of me yet match states distance as 50 miles).
- shuffle sometime has very limited number of profiles.
- shuffle offers profiles that I don’t wish to be considered in my age group I.e. way too young or too old.
- the cost of the app makes it expensive when you can only allow 10 messages per day. Sometime I don’t want to be rude so reply even if just to say not my type, but it’s used my allowance making me appear rude & ignorant if I don’t respond.
- may not use any messages for several days but then may need more another day.
-should be easier to cancel subscription.
Ok, well I think I’ve covered everything. I shall live in hope at finding a date!
The best dating website, but expensive.
I've used Match on and off a few times and tried a number of dating websites. Out of all of them, I feel I have the best chance of meeting someone on Match. This is mostly because it is well advertised and because it isn't free.
Free websites attract all the wrong people and their users just don't take it seriously as a result. Not to mention endless fake profiles.
The Match website, although an expensive service in my opinion, does appear to offer your best chance of meeting someone.
It's pretty easy to use, but I don't think there are enough people on the site, though still more than other dating websites.
If it was cheaper and more people used the site, it would get five stars from me.
I do think Match should make it clearer that your subscription auto renews unless you cancel it a couple days before it renews.
If you write a message to someone when using the phone app (iphone for me) make sure you write it outside of the Match app as when scrolling through a written message you write in the app, Match deletes it due to a bug.
Write it outside of the Match app, then copy and paste it into the Match message window before sending.
I will give it 2 stars for functionality but that's about it. Think I used it for 2 days. I couldn't message anyone, when I received a message I couldn't read it. Couldn't wink at anyone either, all I could do was add to favourites, so for that one message I got and couldn't read, that may have been my true love will now be left to the ignorance of consumerism. Far too many rules and regulations with being a free non paying member. Seems like this dating business is a real money maker that I should invest in. I will not recommend any app or site that wishes to make an extortionate amount of money off lonely single, separated or widowed people, it's just infuriating. I have been on cheaper better sites long ago that I shall just take my chances with. Also you cannot deactivate your account unless you ring up someone in London at the cost of your phone bill. Says it all really.
- Match.com International Limited
- 144.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © copyright 2011 match.com
- In-App Purchases
- match.com for iPhone £4.99
- match.com for iPhone £29.99
- match.com for iPhone £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.