Cycling Plus: the number one magazine for road cyclists
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies**** -------------------
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue. Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £24.99 / $32.99 / €32.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period • You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product • You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription • We will be collecting information about your use of the app both when you are online and offline.
What's New in Version 3.7.2
This update includes new iOS 7 aesthetics and improved app stability.
Don't forget to take advantage of our no obligation 30-day trial. You'll get our latest issue absolutely FREE!
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact us via the app, directly at email@example.com or you can visit our help page: www.futureplc.com/app-support
Good Magazine But Needs a Different Format
I have been a subscriber to the paper copy of this magazine for many years. Some minor gripes about objectivity but, generally, no complaints.
Last year I took out a year's subscription, to try to cut down the amount of my house used for archived copies of the magazine. For use with an iPad the magazine layout is appalling. It's nothing more than a scanned copy of the paper magazine. This means that it's really tedious wading through page after page of advertising to get to the article you're interested in. Also, two page adverts may work with the paper magazine but they do dot work at all if you're using your iPad in portrait mode.
All in all I think the articles are usually good but the revenue model and the formatting both ruin the current electronic offering.
Problem problem problem
I looked at purchasing this magazine, looked at the reviews and was disappointed at the negative feedback, but noticed there was a free months subscription, so decided to give it a go, downloaded it, no problem, could view it no problem, and it's quite a decent magazine, so decided to take the plunge and purchase a copy, before I took the plunge to buy for a year,........that's when the problem started, I paid downloaded and tried to view the copy, but it keeps crashing straight away, doesn't matter what I do, still the same, looks like they dangle a fish to get you tempted then pull it away at last second just to get people in..... Very disappointed I want a refund and WONT be paying for any more issues
I have been using this app trouble free for over two years. I was a subscriber but decided to buy single issues when it suited me as I still occasionally like to read a real magazine . I have had none of the problems reported by other users and the digital issues always download easily and quickly on to my iPad 3. The content of the articles is really good and very interesting and the quality of photography is faultless.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 April 2014
- Version: 3.7.2
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycling Plus Subscriptions£2.49
- Cycling Plus Subscriptions£24.99
- Cycling Plus Subscriptions£7.99
- April 2013£3.99
- April 2012£3.99
- April 2014£3.99
- Road Cyclist's Training Manual£4.99
- July 2012£3.99
- October 2012£3.99
- Cycling Plus Subscriptions£12.99