MacFormat: the Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
MacFormat is the UK's best-selling magazine for the home Mac user.
Each issue brings you all the exciting developments from the world of Apple, including reviews of new Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Apple's very own apps like iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand.
We'll show you how to make the most of your Mac, OS X and all the creative things you can do with it. We also review all the latest third-party software and kit, along with the latest iPad and iPhone apps.
Each issue is jam-packed with tutorials, hints, tips and app recommendations to help you work and play smarter, and be more creative.
****Note: This digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $31.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.9.4
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Annoying sales pitch!
Brilliant magazine, but constantly bombarded with an advert and notifications to buy all the back issues. Once would be enough! Also when I go back to reading my magazine, it takes me to the front cover (if not asking me to buy the back issues again) not where I finished reading last time. Part from that would be 5*
Gone downhill again
The app is very hit and miss with each update. This time it's a miss, regularly freezes and crashes. Shame because the magazine is well worth reading.
No problems with this App!
I have been reading this magazine digitally on different iOS devices and never had any problems, with the App. The content of the publication is excellent and helpful by being informative.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 4.9.4
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MacFormat Subscriptions£2.49
- MacFormat Subscriptions£23.99
- MacFormat Subscriptions£13.99
- August 2012£4.99
- MacFormat Subscriptions£7.99
- The complete guide to the new iPhone£0.99
- December 2013£4.99
- September 2012£4.99
- October 2012£4.99
- Christmas 2014£4.99