*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Rhythm: The Magazine For Drummers celebrates everything that is great about the world of drums and drumming. Each issue is jam-packed with expert product reviews, practical features and lessons to help you play and sound better behind the kit and exclusive interviews with the biggest drum stars.
Rhythm is the UK’s only drum magazine and has been at the forefront of the drum world for over 30 years.
This version for iPad and iPhone is also enhanced with video, audio and image galleries.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $2.99 / €3.49
1 year £27.99 / $30.99 / €32.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Video content completely unstable
Every single time I finish watching a video lesson and move to the next one the app completely closes itself down. I then have to open the app again, open the issue I was reading, navigate back the lessons pages and play the next video exercise. Extremely frustrating.
Don't get too excited !!
The app is not much more than pictures of current & past edition front covers - with a limited description of the main article at its side. These you can buy from within the app along with subscribing to future editions of the mag. The main problem I had was that the pictures of the mag covers can't be enlarged so apart from the main headline articles you can't read what the mag contains.....eg you can see that there is a review on some new piece of kit but you can't see or read what kit it is because it's so small? It's a nice clear well laid out app but I would be more tempted to buy some of the issues I've missed if I could see or read what was in them first.
Does not work!
I was very happy to see my favourite magazine had made it to the newsstand, i downloaded the app and was brought to a nice selection screen of past issues (very good idea for if you missed a issue) i chose the october matt helders issue for "£2.99" and waited for the issue to download to my phone, once it reached 100% a message appeared saying that my connection had failed and that i had to try again, ive tried to download the issue many times and nothing at all. But no problem at all taking my 3 pounds off me. Needs to be fixed!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £27.99
- 100 Greatest Drum Beats £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.