Diablo SuperBiker has renewed its design and improved the accuracy of its data detection system: the app is ever more reliable for your routes on the track and on the road. Track your sessions with your smartphone, save and share your records on Facebook!
The new version of Diablo SuperBiker provides you with even more details on your performance, offering you a more exciting user experience.
- A more accurate lean angle calculation, thanks to the combined use of telemetry and a new GPS algorithm, and to the use of the following parameters:
o Center of mass of the bike
o Tire width
o Maximum acceleration;
- Measurement of gravitational acceleration;
- Calculation of altitude;
- Detection of weather conditions (temperature and atmospheric pressure) during your riding experience;
- Detection of the type of asphalt for the traveled route;
- Greater accuracy and ability to handle long periods of no network coverage.
- Choose the duration of the countdown before starting the recording (5-10-20-30-60 secs.);
- Pause the recording during the sessions;
- Visualize data in an improved layout that facilitates the analysis of the sessions;
- Visualize telemetry data synchronized with the map.
- Choose between road map and satellite map views.
- Registration is mandatory to enable the saving of road and track sessions for more accurate measurements;
- Personalize your enriched user profile.
- Sign in with your Facebook profile;
- Find friends who have installed Diablo SuperBiker, either through Facebook or through the app itself;
- Share your best sessions on Facebook, Twitter, email.
- Access our new, more intuitive layout;
- Visualize all data collected during your sessions and those of your friends.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
This new version of Diablo SuperBiker gives you:
- Bug fixing
- Bike model db updated
- New social post
Ratings and Reviews
Works, and works well
Does exactly what it claims to do, and to within .1 second accuracy compared to track transponders.
Can’t validate the accuracy of the lean angle however, as I’m usually a little busy doing other things at the time 😀
Great timing app
Easy to use timing app which I’ve used for motorcycle track days. Just make sure you select track not road or you’ll not get your lap time.
Great tool to help develop your riding.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.