By Propellerhead Software AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got three minutes and want to make some music? Figure is the fun music-making app for instant inspiration.
• App Store Best of 2012
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use and Cheap" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
"Brings Out The Unknown Composer Within" - Cult of Mac
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Figure will have you making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
• The sound of Reason on your phone!
Truly designed for mobile user on the go, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synth, controlled by an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Adjust levels using Propellerhead’s legendary mixer
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• SoundCloud Sharing
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 7 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• Adds cover art to your shared songs
• Bug fixes and enhancements
No reviews yet?? Unbelievable! Ok well I'll start. The sound out of this little synth is fantastic! I mean some of the basses and leads sound as good as some soft synths costing over a hundred pounds (uk) I'm a pro producer and use this a lot. It integrates with GarageBand perfectly (I use IAA) and the tweaking of it's sounds, while limited, are not bad. The things I would ask for would be some controls for tweaking on the same screen as playing the sounds and, this is a big one, put the note names on the spaces where you play the notes. As it is I have to check it with something else to see what notes I'm actually playing and that's not cool if you need to use it with other apps. Still it gets five stars from me. Props to propellor heads...lol
New update has confused me a little, I used to be able to Bluetooth a song from one of my iOS devices to another so I could play the same song on two devices concurrently... How do I do this on he new software???
Other than that, it's my favourite app. Although I have few friends that like what I've made, I think I've made some killer loops. I've used this app more than any other
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 January 2015
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: Propellerhead Software AB
- © 2014 Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.