***WINNER of 2013 'Best App Ever' award for 'Under 9 Kids Game' category.***
***2nd place in 2013 'Best App Ever' award for 'Best Educational Game' category.***
iTunes UK Education Apps #2 (Highest Entry)
iTunes Australia Education Apps #16 (Highest Entry)
Teacher's Pet proudly present 'What Time is it Mr. Wolf' - our very first iPad application.
A clever and interactive way to help children tell the time. (O'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to and all 5 minute intervals)
Watch as Wilfred the Wolf magically spins the clock on the face of the moon to ten random times and offers the player a choice of up to 8 answers. With simple and intuitive controls the application is very easy to play and allows the player to concentrate on their time telling practice.
Suitable for children aged 3+
- Colourful conceptual design with fun animations and sounds.
- Option to change the difficulty of the game by increasing or decreasing the number of possible answers.
- Control which clocks appear in the game, choose from a mixture of all clocks including all 5 minute intervals.
- Easy to play with large intuitive controls.
- Players enter their names before playing so that the results can be recorded to highlight any players requiring additional support.
- Results can be stored in the iPad's camera roll at the end of each game.
iOS7 bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app,would have given it 5 stars if there were individual minutes on the clock face.
Simple, educational and fun
My six year old daughter loves this app. She's happily learnt in a few minutes what would have taken far longer using a conventional clock. I can gradually increase the difficulty as her confidence grows.
This might be sorted in the update, but it would be helpful for players to return back to the game with the same difficulty options as played previously (so that parents don't need to set them again before each play session). Alternatively, to be able to get back to the options screen from the play area rather than closing down completely to get back (or am I missing that button?).
Perfect for use in the classroom
As a teacher, it's always great to have additional resources to help children with their understanding of time… especially when they're as well designed and fun to use as this! The different options make it accessible to lots of different ages / abilities and the report card at the end really helps children (and teachers) see what they did well and where they need extra practice. Fantastic!
- Teacher's Pet
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Teacher's Pet
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.