Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser that you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• Improved downloading from websites. Downloading now works while the app is in the background. You can also continue browsing in the same tab while your file downloads.
• Improvements to Forms Autofill.
• Improved handling of links to the App Store. Previously, some links led to blank pages.
Ratings and Reviews
I am currently using Chrome for some browsing and not as often for sending emails. This software is great and light for browsing but when it is for sending emails watch the settings, your keypad\Keyboard maybe linked to a send key so while typing you could mistakenly hit the send button usually marked as “Return” on your key pad. Chrome I’ve noticed also gathers a lot of private and personal information about you and how you use their product, the sites you are visiting etc. they use this to target you for marketing purposes or simply for selling out your email to promoter for the same reason and finally Chrome is quite vulnerable to malware attack and sometimes doesn’t show in “developers mode” where the virus is hidden in your extensions. Simply keeping the info time at 30s doesn’t apply to all computers so with slower computers mistakes are bound to happen. Chrome should serve the people using it not itself. Until these flaws are fixed some of which are deliberate it is not a good software to use for the web. (Just my opinion)
Cons that made me stop using Chrome
I used to use chrome every day of my life. I watched videos for help on games or entertainment but most of my problem is when I go to watch a vid, it asks for a Google apps account which I don't know what that is and I choose not to sign in because for one
Chrome used to be a good app until today I woke up and found out it was dead. They better stop asking for a Google apps accounts as I just want to watch vids because I have been using chrome for 4 years. And I cannot use DailyMotion or Vimeo because those websites crash every single time I tap into them. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but nothing. If anyone from Google is reading this, make a brand new update without these problems or Chrome is as dead as music is today. I am also the first individual to find this problem
Not safe when it should be!
Every site that requires a password has an icon saying it is not safe to enter your info. If you tap on the icon, it says to change http to https. But the site already says it is https://. It then asks you to contact the "site owner" to secure the site and your data with HTTPS. Really!!! This doesn't happen with these sites on safari and is a problem with chrome. It needs to be fixed asap, and should not be happening! If I have to keep changing between safari and this, I will just end up using safari (even though iOS 10.3.3 has an issue deleting tracking cookies). At present it's the lesser of 2 evils! Trying to contact chrome through app support on the App Store but the option to do so isn't working also!
- Google, Inc.
- 99.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.