Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
..:: APP STORE EDITORS’ CHOICE ::..
GOLD AWARD – Pocket Gamer UK – “Some of the most smart and addictive battles around”
4/4 – Slide to Play – “A remarkably fun strategy game"
9/10 – CVG – “Essential”
8,5/10 – IGN – “Hours and hours of single- and multiplayer fun”
5/5 – App Spy – “This is an easy must have”
GAME IN ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, GERMAN, RUSSIAN, CZECH
The award-winning Puzzle-RPG is now remastered and optimized for iOS devices!
Live the epic adventure of 5 young Heroes leading their armies to save the world of Might & Magic.
DISCOVER A UNIQUE MIX OF RPG AND PUZZLE BATTLE MECHANICS
• Create offensive or defensive unit formations, master advanced combos and build up the right strategy to beat your enemies.
• Master, earn and hire more than 10 heroes, 40 units and 50 artifacts to create the ultimate army combination.
• Overcome various challenges: enemy heroes, special challenges, Boss fights or riddle battles.
• After each battle, earn XP and level up your hero and units to become more powerful.
• Experience smooth touch-based controls.
LIVE AN EPIC ADVENTURE
• Play through a 20+ hours campaign in 5 different settings.
• Explore vibrant and highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga-inspired environment.
• Enjoy the rich Might & Magic graphics and music on your iOS device, all in HD!
• Challenge your friends and adversaries all over the world in the Online, Face-to-Face and Pass & Play modes.
DISCOVER THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE: http://mightandmagic.com
• VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/MightandMagic
• MORE UBISOFT MOBILE GAMES: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames
• Requires 650 Mo of free space to be installed (it’s a big game!)
What's New in Version 1.4.1
The development team is continuously improving the game in order to offer you the best game experience possible!
So far so good
I'm still early in the game, but haven't had any problems yet. I haven't tried multiplayer as I'm more interested in the solo campaign. To the people having trouble with the circle you need to tap (to head back to the camp) being offscreen in the prologue, slide/swipe your finger over your character in the direction you want to go. That worked for me.
I had been hoping the graphics for the iOS version would have been similar to other HD versions, however in places they're a bit blurry, and in comparison the colours aren't as vibrant. It's in no way terrible, but I feel an opportunity was missed to give it that wow factor for the retina display.
Love this on the Xbox, but I've gotten to the second region and can't advance because it won't let me move to the relevant area, meaning I either have to start it again with no guarantee it will work, or put up with it, which spoils also my random battle aspect as it relies on you completing the campaign for the players and artifacts. To top it off, since restoring to my new device, the in-app purchase I made for battle mode (because the stupid campaign doesn't work) has also failed to restore, meaning I have to pay for it again (which I simply won't do) and there is no way to contact the developer.
Clearly this hasn't been thought through properly, like many others I will change my review when they fix there basic but crucial bugs. Until then, don't waste your cash.
**Addendum** The game will now not load at all after the 3rd time the save data corrupted and all progress up to that point was lost.
Also good luck getting support, the best I could manage was an FAQ that suggested I hard-reset my device *before* advising me to disable iCloud synchronisation! >(
This would be a great game if it wasn't so buggy. Great combat system and storyline but badly let down by over sensitive screen detection and corrupt save files.
You can navigate both by taping on the waypoint you want to move to and/or by swiping in the direction you want to go but you'll find you often tap on a waypoint and the slightest movement of your finger sends you off in a random direction.
From time to time the game just drops out, often mid battle or when trying to save and you lose whatever you've just done. It also freezes from time to time forcing you to close and reopen it.
Worst of all though three times now it's told me the save file has become corrupted and it's lost all progress up to that point!
Over all very disappointing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 July 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 527 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Battle Modes Upgrade£2.29
- Sylvan Faction pack£0.79
- Necropolis Faction pack£0.79
- Academy Faction pack£0.79
- Haven Faction pack£0.79
- Inferno Faction pack£0.79