By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos that you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favourite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favourite videos, creators and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators who you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.39
Now it's easier to differentiate between comments and replies. Additionally, you can reply to a reply by tapping on the reply, or by tapping on the 3 dot menu.
3 big problems!
Need the notification noise for live broadcasts , we only get notification noises for videos, but not live broadcasts! we do get a silent notification but no noise for live broadcasts, so i always miss live broadcasts coz theres no notification noise like the videos! And other problem is when someone types your name in the live chat room, it should be highlighted so you can see it better. Also we should be able to see who is moderator in the chat , there is no spanner icon...
I use this app a lot whilst travelling to work, and I listen to the music mixes that people upload. Can I suggest a setting that I can disable the video & just listen to the audio? This would enable me to turn screen off saving battery & data and enabling me to use a text or something as well. At the moment as soon as I switch screens the music stops. It's also a little bit embarrassing if people can see a hot girl in a bikini on my screen all the time!
The app is great, I've not had ANY problems over multiple devices. However, I'm wondering if Google will add support for the Apple Keyboard by allowing the user to control the video with it. Skip forward/backwards and move volume up/down with the arrow keys. I'm no developer, so I don't know if this is even possible. I would have thought so...
Any, great job.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 11.39
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red£9.99