By Tobias Neukom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nominated for Technical Excellence at the Independent Games Festival
“LiquidSketch is completely ace” - PocketTactics
“Liquid Work of Puzzler Art” - TouchArcade
Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.
- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.
- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.
- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!
- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.
- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.
- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.
- Support for Retina display
What's New in Version 1.4
- fixes for iPad air and iPad mini 2
- improved water rendering (more details in the color) on iPad 3 and 4
Really very good indeed
Fantastic liquid physics and several other interesting mechanics make this a beautiful and great value game. The sandbox mode is a welcome addition as well... Now I just need to work out if it's possible share my levels and load other players creations.
This is a great game. A few of the later levels really do test your understanding of the physics.
There's a lot of 'liquid' based puzzlers, but for me this one really does stand out from the crowd.
I'd love to see more levels too as there are a lot of great ideas going on here.
Excellent liquid physics complement a solid puzzler. All the enjoyment of old falling sand games, with a sandbox mode to keep you entertained for hours after the puzzles are done. Good graphics, no annoying popups, notifications or adverts. What an iOS game should be.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 December 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tobias Neukom
- © 2012 Tobias Neukom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.