Dungeon Hunter 4
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
** Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Minor bugs fixed
Great game, but unsupported
In many ways this is a better game than its successor Dungeon Hunter 5, but sadly the makers of this game no longer support it. Some of the daily / weekly challenges can't be completed due to parts of the game which have been stopped / withdrawn.
In their thirst for money, the one feature which has not been disabled is that you can still spend money for upgrades etc., just don't expect support should something go wrong.
Unsupported and buggy! Don't buy!
Don't waste your money buying in-app-purchases: the developers are focused on the DH5 game and loads of features have been removed from this as a result. This game has untold bugs resulting in character resets, lost gems and other lost purchases. They don't reply to emails and bots are currently spamming in group chat which makes the game unplayable. Personally, I think the game should be removed from the store so new players are not mis-sold a retired and buggy product!
Bad customer service!
I have an issue where my character was reset back to level 9 when it got to a level 29. I contacted Gameloft Customer Service, told them gems I had spent on unlocking skills slots were once again locked, and certain skills also lost. The items in my inventory, and quests completed would not be achievable at the level 9 character level. More than 2 weeks, no solution, and ignoring emails!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 1.87 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Smith's Savings of Gems£3.99
- Rogue's Cache of Gems£1.49
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems£7.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems£14.99
- Matte Bundle£3.99
- Stately Bundle£3.99
- Heroic Bundle£3.99