Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****NOTE: Compatible with the iPhone 4, enhanced for later devices. ****
Buckle-up and get ready for the most immersive automotive experience to ever hit your iPhone & iPad. 2K Drive provides you with a variety of experiences to test your driving skills – including licensed cars, real locations and dozens of exciting challenges in an authentic world rooted in motoring culture.
Expert driving will earn you stars and coins to purchase boosts, upgrades, new cars and more! 2K Drive lets you compete online with your friends and the world, to earn the best scores, bragging rights, and rewards ahead of your rivals.
Live news feeds deliver the world of automotive culture right to you, so when you’re not driving, you can read, watch videos or view photo galleries – and if you see something you really like, share it with friends.
With daily challenges and news added regularly, 2K Drive offers more content than any other driving game on your iPhone & iPad.
Don't dream it, drive it!
- Real licensed cars
- Console quality graphics
- Multiplayer racing against your friends & the world
- Authentic driving environments
- Earn cars, boosts, parts and more
- Personalize your driver and your car
- RaceFace™ - take a picture to put yourself behind the wheel
- Live news feeds from all corners of car culture
- Dynamic content - challenges and articles updated regularly
0+ - для детей любого возраста
What's New in Version 1.7
Now featuring Mercedes-Benz! Get Ready to Race with the Euro Car Pack!
- 5 new cars: Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, McLaren F1, Land Rover Defender
- New events to keep you driving for hours
- Minor bug fixes
- We would like to send a big thank you to the entire 2K Drive community for all their continued feedback and support in making the game a better experience.
In app purchases
The normal price of this app is £4.99 so why it should be subject to the same artificial money-grabbing restrictions as Real Racing 3 once you've already paid for it is ridiculous. I don't expect to pay £5 for something then have to keep spending money to continue enjoying it. The 'freemium' model is bad enough and this just takes it to another level.
I will add I have put an extra star on for the relatively excellent driving physics (compared to everything else on the App Store - including Real Racing 3). Anyone complaining about this clearly doesn't have a clue what a real racing game feels like and probably thinks Real Racing 3 is the most realistic game ever.
The nem deal for racing games
Gameplay is great, loads of impressive graphics, cars getting damage as it would happen in real life when hitting walls and objects like other cars. I cannot wait to reach the levels showing at the trailer like with the jet powered car. I have only one word to describe that game: amazing. I thought I would never enjoy playing racing games again, but I was wrong.
What a strange game!?
This "driving simulation" really doesn't know what it is!? One minute your racing round London in a 1970's car surrounded by modern cars next minute your trying to keep barrels in the back of a pickup truck!? The menus are confusing as hell with no setting option until you start a game. With little or no adjustment for steering. Putting my face in the game took longer than the FMV intro and that's saying something!! All together a poor purchase at 69p. Real Racing 3 is still the best driving game on the App Store, period! Oh and I don't work for EA ;-)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 December 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 712 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 2K Sports
- © 2011-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, 2K Sports, 2K Drive and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Beast™ software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® HumanIK® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® Kynapse® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., and Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, Beast, HumanIK, Kynapse, and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. This product uses FMOD Ex Sound System and Firelight Technologies. Includes Elephant Memory Manager © Jury Rig Software Ltd. 2013. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP Founders Pack£7.99
- Pack of 65 Coins£3.99
- Pack of 25 Coins£1.49
- Pack of 10 Coins£0.79
- Pack of 300 Coins£14.99
- Pack of 2000 Coins£79.99
- Pack of 800 Coins£39.99