Runtastic Push Ups PRO - Workout,Trainer & Rep Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to push yourself to do 100 push-ups? That’s ambitious, but we’re convinced you can do it! The Runtastic Push-Ups app is the ideal companion as it turns your iPhone/iPad into your PERSONAL TRAINER. Use the app to strengthen your muscles anytime, anywhere. This classic strength move doesn’t require a gym membership or equipment. Do your body some good and let Runtastic help you live a healthier, fitter life. A scientifically developed training plan guides you towards your goal, always keeping your personal fitness level in mind. Plus, no need to count your reps: The proximity sensor in your iPhone/iPad reliably counts all your push-ups.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed push-up repetitions using the proximity sensor or by your nose touching the display
- Three individually adaptable levels based on a scientifically developed training plan to reach 100 push-ups
- Automatic countdown timer for rest periods between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed push-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move.
Your push-ups are automatically recognised using using the proximity sensor of your iPhone/iPad OR by touching the display with your nose.
Practical & informative: You can also upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com. There you can access your activity log anytime as well as all your stats to monitor your progress.
Start your journey towards your dream body! Start the Runtastic Push-Ups app and let your training begin - whenever & wherever you feel like it. Always focus on proper form when doing your reps; engage your entire body to tone your core, too. Ready, set, go!
Runtastic Push-Ups: Your ticket to your strongest self!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Optimized for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
A very motivational app, but let down by some annoying features
This is a very motivational app for doing your push-ups, and I really like the layout. A pet hate of this app however, is it keeps asking me if I want to share my results on Facebook and sign up to Runtastic (neither of which I want to do) but you can't switch them off! I then paid for this app expecting that I could disable these irritating features, but I was wrong. If you could disable these options in settings and head straight to your work out, then I would have given this app 5 stars. It's really annoying however, being asked endlessly if you want to share on Facebook and sign up EVERY time you start a workout (especially with an app that you've paid for). It starts to get tedious after a couple of weeks. I wish Runtastic would do something about this, especially for the paid apps.
Great training through gradual building
I really never thought I'd be sitting here writing about having completed 40 push-ups. And that's after only a few days of gradual building. And such a simple concept. You touch your nose to the screen to count reps. Cannot praise too highly and makes me very interested in runtastic's other apps.
Very good app. Useful enough to drive you to do push ups. Ultimately the motivation falls down to you but having it remind you that you must do push ups on the day is good. Better to be able to set a rest time, but guess it's not that annoying having to press the button after each set.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.