Runtastic Pull Ups PRO – Workout, Trainer & Rep Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to break the 30 pull-ups mark? You’re not sure if you can do it? Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed pull-up repetitions using the accelerometer
- Three levels based on a scientifically developed training plan to reach 30 sit-ups
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest periods between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognised using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
It’s hard to come up with an exercise that challenges your upper body as intensively as pull-ups: they’re ideal for your back, arms and core. Let us help you keep motivated to reach your training goal of 30 reps. Can’t wait to get started? Grab that bar and give it your all!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great app if not sure what you're doing in the gym get the complete set and it's the basis of a really good home training routine.
Stick with the programme given and you definitely get results. Love these simple apps!!
Get the set of apps to make a brilliant home, travel or even gym workout!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 February 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.