Runtastic Squats PRO – Workout, Trainer & Rep Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm behind? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and determination. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? No! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you get that that toned behind you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using the accelerometer
- Three levels based on a scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lost count of how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognised using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
You can also upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to squat? Let’s go!!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Optimized for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Bought the bundle of apps
I bought the squats, push up, sit up and pull up app and so far so good. Progressively gets harder but never too hard and you don't notice how many more you are actually doing. Going to stick with them and see what happens!! Good apps as they remind you that training is due and motivate you into action!!
Many problems, good concept
Don't hold the phone while squaring it's way to unpredictable. You can have the most perfect form but it will still double count 3 in a row then miss one some how. Also customer services take a week to respond to an email. When they finally did respond they mistakenly wiped half my records from all my runtastic apps.
Slowly slowly catch the monkey.
I have been using the app for a while now. It is great to gradually ease you in to the exercises. I'm loving the results
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.