Runtastic Squats Trainer PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to shape and strengthen your legs and glutes? With the runtastic Squats PRO app as your personal trainer, you can now improve your leg strength and reach new fitness goals.
The app is your personal squats trainer that uses an easy to follow scientific sports training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
Unique recognition of your squats:
Squats are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your iPhone or iPad.
- Three levels with a sport science training plan to complete 150 squats in a row
- Count of completed squats using your iPhone’s or iPad’s accelerometer
- Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly, yearly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload of activities to the runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your strength and your personal record with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
Think the squat app is fab, I use runtastic pro as well. Though since the update I haven't been able to log in to my account that is linked with Facebook. When I go on the app support there is no way for me to ask a question about it to try and get the issue resolved. This needs to be looked in to because I don't want to have to start all the way from the beginning again with regards to my stats!
Does everything the other reviews say, but I since the update the graph is hard to use (seems much harder to see your totals) and I'd like to have some more motivational slogans, I must have heard all of them about 100 times.
Other then that I couldn't ask for more.
You know this app is really good when it counts ur squats when u have completed one not when u haven't completed one. Targets to meet and you get a score. Great app x
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 November 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.