Runtastic Sit Ups Trainer PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flatten your stomach and get those ab muscles to start showing with runtastic SitUps PRO app!
With the runtastic SitUps PRO app you can now achieve this goal. The app is your personal sit-up trainer that uses an easy to follow scientific sports training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
Unique recognition of your sit-ups:
Sit-ups are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your iPhone or iPad.
- 3 Levels with a sport science training plan to complete 100 sit-ups
- Count of sit-ups using your iPhone’s or iPad’s accelerometer
- Automatic countdown timer for breaks between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly, yearly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload of activities to the runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your workouts and personal records with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
Another great Runtastic App!
This complements the other Pro apps. As a physical therapist I would recommend you consider this cautionary note; not everyone will benefit from sit-ups. If you repeatedly hypertrophy the rectus abdominis in its shortened poisition [i.e. lots of sit-ups] there's a good chance you will end up looking like a prawn! Using the phone held on the front of the thigh as an alternative will allow you to maintain a neutral thorax and bring thighs to chest; most people want a flat, narrow waist rather than a sit-up induced curved thorax & short abs than prevent you breathing deeply...unless you like being 2 foot tall then carry on doing a million sit-ups :-)
Great app, stupid ads
This app is great, works awesomely with the other runtastic apps as you hope/expect. Really works well - tracking is pretty much perfect (in comparison the pull-ups app is very temperamental). It's just annoying you pay for an app and then it shows you ads for other apps - even if you've already bought them! In fact, I jus changed my review from **** to *** for that single reason. Just sort that out runtastic people - let people who've paid for the app choose to turn off ads.
I've played high level sport but was always embarrassed by poor abs: as I hate situps. I find this app advances at a good pace that makes it easy to keep setting a pb - which makes you want to use it. I'm in my 40s but am already back to my early20s in situp counts. I'll soon be hitting an all time high thanks to this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 November 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.