HER (Dattch) - Lesbian, Queer and Bisexual Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HER: the most popular app for lesbian and queer women. Beautiful design, individually verified profiles and a timeline to keep in touch with all-things-lesbian. For dating, friendship or just chatting.
*** HER is currently live in the UK, Ireland, New York, LA, San Francisco, Miami, Orlando and Portland. Download to request new areas *** HER used to be known as Dattch ***
// HER IS MADE FOR YOU:
* THE MOST POPULAR LESBIAN APP. Get to know every lesbian and bisexual woman you ever wanted to meet. More than you even knew existed.
* BUILT BY LESBIANS, for lesbians. It’s the app tailored for our needs
* MUCH MORE THAN DATING. It’s your homepage for all things gay. Where you read the news, find out what’s happening in your city and make friends
* CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED app for queer women. The best according to LGBT press
* ANONYMOUS LIKING of photos and text items. Girls only know if they like you back
* MATCHING from mutual likes. Only message women that want to talk to you. Only get messages from women you want to talk to
* VERIFIED ACCOUNTS - no men, no fakes. We provide a safe space for gay and bisexual women so you know you’re talking to real people
* TIMELINE. Blog comments, new uploads, popular photos. See what the lezzies in your community are up to in just one place
* LGBT EVENTS. Curated by us. See what’s happening in your city, who is going and invite all your friends
* LESBIAN ARTICLES on pop culture, news and lifestyle. Read all you want and need in HER’s feed
* BEAUTIFUL PROFILES. Forget those lame forms. With HER profiles, you get what these women are all about. And you get to express yourself
* UNLIMITED messages, unlimited pictures. No extra charges ever
* FILTER women by location and age. Connect with your local community
* FREE. No ads, no subscriptions. Nothing to disturb your experience
// YOUR LOCAL LESBIAN COMMUNITY
HER is currently live in the United Kingdom, Ireland, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Orlando and Portland. If we’re not in your area yet, don’t worry, we will be - soon!
Request your city from within the app.
We do this to assure a great experience for every single one of our users.
// FORMERLY KNOWN AS DATTCH
We learned a lot of things by creating Dattch. One of them was that queer women needed much more. We built HER to become a hub for the lesbian community.
If you were were a Dattch user, your account, pictures and messages will all be moved to HER. Read more about the move on: http://www.weareher.com/support
What's New in Version 4.1
- Bug fixes & optimisation
Sorry for the bumpy start! Should be more stable now, less crashes & all new people in Meet.
If things aren't working please contact email@example.com & we will address.
This used to be an awesome app, it need a name change and some tweaking, and it does look better now, but that's where it stops.
I absolutely HATE the meet page, seeing the same people over and over is rubbish, it takes forever to find new people. And I don't like that it's only showing people in my immediate area either, unless you scroll for 10 minutes (no exaggeration on time).
Also, the whole having to like a picture to chat sounds like a good idea, but because likes are anonymous, how do you ever like someone's picture back?!
Please please read all of these negative reviews (even though you've deleted most of them) and actually fix this.
If it ain't broke...
I really liked Daatch and found it easy to use and was chatting to a couple of lovely ladies, who I now will prob not find again! The new update deleted all messages since Feb and even when new messages are coming through to my phone they are nowhere to be seen on this app. If you haven't updated yet from Daatch...DON'T!!! I've contacted Kate twice re these issues but so far nothing has been done...what a shame! (I'm giving it 1 star because I can't give it 0!)
This app is useless. You can't message other people, you have to like their pictures. Fine. But they don't even get notification to say someone liked their picture. By chance, they have to like your picture before you get anything. I think that's pointless, personally, and I'm pretty disappointed with this app. I also noticed that the reviews have been deleted from yesterday.... Says a lot, doesn't it?
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 12 March 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Benikki Ltd.
- © Bloomer Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.