This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best email app to easily organise your Gmail, Outlook, AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning-fast speed. What’s more, Yahoo Mail offers 1,000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT – works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR SWIPES – choose various actions such as delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY – get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not a company or a group newsletter.
- QUICKLY SEARCH – search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE – make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-made email designs from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS – easily add photos, videos and documents to an email, all in one go.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL – keep all of your emails with 1,000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - select different backgrounds and text colours for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS – enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign-in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX – easily access and send photos and documents that you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW – get breaking news from Yahoo directly in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail.
- Available as an in-app purchase, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11.
- Optimised for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.22.3
● Upgrading to the iPhone X? Upgrade your Yahoo Mail at the same time.
● Yahoo Mail now supports both iOS 11 and the new iPhone X.
● Additionally we have included a few bug fixes and performance enhancements in this latest release.
I have had repeated emails from yahoo telling me I need to move to the app to get the ‘best service’ from my mail provider. I did not want to, because I wanted all my emails in the same place and in addition to my yahoo account I also have an outlook exchange work email account and 2 gmail accounts. I want all of these in the same place. However now my yahoo mail has stopped working on my iPhone mail...meaning I’ve been forced to download the app which means I am subjected to ads unless I pay a fee. I also can’t link my other accounts to this app without giving yahoo permission to read my mail which is OUTRAGEOUS and will definitely not be compliant with my work email rules for security purposes. I am incredibly angry that I am being forced to use this app, which I do not like, and I feel like I am being held to ransom by yahoo.
I find yahoo mail very easy to use. Some of the features, like sending to multiple addresses are a boon for committee work. Straightforward, easy to understand and does as you ask it: what more could anyone want?
Crashed after deleting spam or moving out of inbox.
Since the latest ‘upgrade’ on my iPhone 8 with latest IOS. Yahoo mail crashes out after deleting spam or moving messages out of inbox to another folder.
So not he ‘upgrade’ I expected or are there ‘undocumented features’?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 December 2017
- Version: 4.22.3
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly)£0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly)£9.99