The FA Boot Room Magazine
By The FA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Boot Room is the official magazine of The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club.
With three editions published per season, The Boot Room provides expert coaching content to members. With insights from FA National Coaches, overseas study visit reports, research articles, and a dedicated grassroots coaching section, content is provided for coaches at all levels of the game.
This new Newsstand edition allows you to double tap to zoom in or out and to read the issue in portrait or landscape. Once you've purchased and downloaded an issue, it's yours to keep on your iPad or iPhone for as long as you want.
Annual subscriptions cost £6.99
Individual issues cost £2.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.10
- Added Home Button whilst Browsing Editions.
- Performance Improvements
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 18 December 2012
- Version: 7.10
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Welsh
- Developer: FA Learning Ltd
- © YUDU Ltd 2012 & The FA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Boot Room Issue 1£0.69
- The FA Boot Room Annual Subscription£6.99
- The Boot Room Issue 3£1.99
- The Boot Room Issue 2£1.99
- The Boot Room Issue 8£2.99
- The Boot Room Issue 6£2.99
- The Boot Room Issue 4£2.99
- The Boot Room Issue 7£2.99
- The Boot Room Issue 5£2.99