Google Maps - Real-time navigation, traffic, public transport and nearby places
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information that you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or car-share with real-time transport info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like petrol stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places that you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transport schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
What's New in Version 4.21.0
• Add multiple destinations to your route, get directions, and navigate
• Bug fixes
Make it more like ease application/ using Garmin application
I am big fan of Google maps but in navigation wise with live current information No one can beat WASE Application so Google needs to be more like WASE Application for London cab drivers. So Google maps must have to be like WASE application with more close to zoom on path with camera alert sound and camera icon with speed limit warning and more sharp and accurate at turning left or right with Zoom focus with 3D during entering to tunnel and other features. Please Google update it to these features otherwise now a days so many people are moving to WASE application because of these lack of features Google map has so update and add these features to Google map as soon as possible and try to beat WASE application. Ian desperately waiting to see these features. Thank you
How to add multi stop?
The app overall has been very good but recently it's feeling very complicated. Now finally Google announce multi stop to routes, however no idea how to get it, nothing clear at all from all the options I've seen. This is one feature I've been waiting ages for, the other one is PLEASE let us adjust the route ourselves like the desktop version, ie drag route, and also a favourite/star option would be great to easily save and select say 5-10 favourite stops. I say "easily" too, the current option and menu system is a little clunky.
Still, it's better than Apple Maps 😁
Google maps is head and shoulders over the map application that Apple have graced us with, the public transport and ability to input "avoid motorways" (which makes it perfect for people with 125cc bikes) are the reason I downloaded the app. I can say whole heartedly that it has made my life so much easier.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 25 July 2016
- Version: 4.21.0
- Size: 58.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.