Never miss a game with the Pitchero app!
Accompanying over 10,000 club websites across the globe, the Pitchero Club app provides club members with the perfect way to discuss matches before, after and as they happen.
- Chat with fellow team members
- See your personal schedule, including fixtures and club events
- Watch match videos recorded using the Pitchero Manager app
- Check out the latest club content, including news, videos and photos
- Set your player availability
We've made a few performance enhancements and improved our help and feedback system.
Ratings and Reviews
Time Zones need fixing
My precious post below. The update did not resolve the issue.
The summary schedule still shows the wrong day/date. If you select the training session the correct date is referenced within.
Great idea for an app. But has issues converting dates and times from Pitchero Manager to Pitchero Club. If this could be fixed, then it would be a great app and 5 stars. But for an app that’s supposed to help organise and coordinate large groups of people, it doesn’t help that the dates and times the rest of the group are getting are incorrect.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. So we can investigate this further please send your query to our on-hand Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Better last year
I’ve had the same issues as others - the team list defaults back to a bunch of teams I don’t want to know about, and the teams I want info on won’t stay ticked. When I get a notification that my son’s been picked and click on it, it just takes me to the homepage with no indication of which team he’s been picked for (he plays for more than one). Then even when you find the right one, it takes three or four stages to confirm availability. It’s become a really confusing app, where last year it was really easy and intuitive to use.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're sorry to hear that you have encountered some issues regarding the app. The issues that you have outlined were brought to our attention at the start of the month and have since been resolved. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
We hope these fixes are to your liking and improve your experience going forward.
We have used this app for a year now and are glad to be using it again this season thanks to pitchero everything is now in one place dose take some time to work out all that it has to offer and recommend any admins using there desktop for all major edits or posting 👍👍 fixtures and leagues are easy to manage and teams are easy to separate
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you very much for leaving your review. We've been working very hard on our Club App, and it's great to hear it's fulfilling your expectations! We are always actively looking to improve our applications and may introduce additional features to help your club further! As such, please make sure to keep the app up to date through the App Store.
- Pitch Hero Ltd
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Pitch Hero Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.