Deep Dungeons of Doom
By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Gorgeous pixel art and animations" - 90% Touch Arcade
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
• Relive the 8-bit era with super-stylised visuals, music and SFX
• Simple gameplay with a wicked learning curve
• Choose from 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities
• Battle monsters in increasingly deep and difficult dungeons
• Explore a world of magic, evil, power and redemption
"One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS" - 8/10 Pocket Gamer
"Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone." - Indie Statik
"Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun." - 8/10 AppSpy
"Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before." - 4/5 148Apps
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Hail adventurers! We're back with some meaty updates, thanks to the feedback we've been getting from you, our trusty adventurers. We have listened to all of your comments and suggestions and we hope you will enjoy the improvements!
- Revives are no longer sold at the App Store. They can now be bought for coins at the potion shop in the map. How your party gathers gold is up to you.
- We have changed the layout of death screen. No one *likes* dying, right? But at least now you can have a better death screen.
- Fixed the alternate endings. Yes, there are a few different ways for the story to end, so make sure you play the right one. Or play them all more than once!
- Fixes to mission system – it needed a few tweaks. Actually, many.
- As ever, general bug fixes. DDD should play on those few devices that were refusing to allow the evil to rise.
If you do find any bugs, or wish to share your views on DDD, please let us know at DDDfeedback@bossastudios.com
Such a simple yet addictive game, well worth the money. I also love the music!
Though I kind of hope to have several slots to save the game process because I sometimes just want to replay the game again.
Is oddly addictive in it's simplicity and charm.
Has beautiful sprite graphics. Combat is refreshingly simple: more focus is in learning your enemies moves/attacks then focusing grinding.
Finally a mobile game that has gameplay and requires skill, everyone needs this in their collection.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 September 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bossa Studios Ltd
- © 2013 - Bossa Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Core Dungeons Expansion£1.99
- Single Revive£0.69
- 5 Revives Bundle£2.99
- 1,500 Gold Bundle£4.99
- 500 Gold Bundle£1.99
- 3,500 Gold Bundle£9.99
- 10 Revives Bundle£5.49
- 7,500 Gold Bundle£19.99
- 25 Revives Bundle£12.99