By The Game Bakers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe and Lester Knight from Out of this World (a.k.a Another world). A whole range of fighting styles and unique combos!
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ and Lester from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
Best experience on iPad 2 and above or iPhone 4S and above.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Three major bugfixes: thanks to you all, players who reported the bugs and helped us fix it! Please keep giving good ratings to the game, we need the fan support!
> Fixed the crash that happened when launching the app for some users (after a purchase)
> Fixed the freeze on level 21
> Fixed the problem of locked characters or hidden prices.
And a reminder of last huge update:
Here come new challengers!! Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from legendary Street Fighter™ 2 add up to the crew as in App Purchases.
- It is now possible to counter anytime - hence to cancel the current attack!
- Enemies have new attack behaviors.
- A new background for the very beginning of the game.
- Game available in Chinese.
- And more bug fixes.
This game is COMBO-TASTIC
This game is very addictive and super awesome especially with the other characters (which is assume that you have to buy them) but other then that it's very smooth gameplay.
There is a problem with the shadows this game on an iPhone 6, it doesn't change the game mechanics in anyway but it looks horrible and is doing a great injustice to the game's look and style with a black squares under the character and enemies. Please sort it out!
Best game in the App Store
Board of that marvel fighting game and phone mortal kombat x?
Yeah you have to buy the street fighter and viewtifull joe characters but it's like 50p. And you don't have to there isn't an advantage to having them, it's just pretty cool.
This is definitely my favourite game in the store. I have gone through 3 iPhones now and this game has been installed on all of them. Seriously give it a go.
KEN YOU DIG IT?
I certainly can! This is a shortform masterpiece, a rhythmic ode to the joy of punching a cartoon thug once, twice, many times. The touch controls seem simple but build up into great whipping brawls, and there's a tonne of levels plus an endless mode in which to crack skulls. Stylish, crisp, focused design.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 November 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Game Bakers
- © The Game Bakers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viewtiful Joe£0.79
- Complete Crew£2.99
- Chun Li£0.79
- Combo Master£2.99
- Skin Collector£2.29
- Perky Pack£2.99
- Open Tower£0.79