Marvel Puzzle Quest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Marvel Comics’ fearless Super Heroes come to life in this Official Marvel match 3 role playing game! Create your own epic Dream Team using the strongest Super Heroes and the nastiest Super Villains in the Marvel Universe! Play Super Hero characters like Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine and the Hulk as you battle your way to victory. Thor, Iron Man, Deadpool and other comic and movie Super Heroes await your challenge!
A USA Today “10 Great Games” Pick!
- Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
- Form alliances with your friends and use your collective power to fight other players in events and epic battles via chat
- Experience deep RPG leveling
- Challenge your team of Super Heroes in exciting Player vs. Player tournaments
- Build strategic alliances with your favorite heroes and villains
- Join a community of 5 million players worldwide
- New events, features and tournaments direct from the Marvel Universe
- Exclusively written by Marvel’s Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir)
***THE ORIGINAL MATCH THREE SUPER HERO GAME!***
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing Hulk’s superpower strength or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board! Match 3 gems to power up, damage and bring even the most powerful Marvel comics characters to their knees. Will you be able to rank among the top champions?
***PLAY WITH MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS***
Recruit your favorite Super Hero characters from the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you play Spider-Man alongside his arch-nemesis Venom, or play Captain Marvel alongside her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, YOU assemble your very own epic team of Marvel Comics Super Heroes!
Play Ms. Marvel and her infamous fists against your fiercest foes or launch Captain America’s shield to stun your opponents in the final contest. Marvel Puzzle Quest’s ever-growing list of Super Hero comics and movie characters is updated regularly with new Super Heroes including Magneto, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Daredevil and more!
***UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS***
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your Super Hero Dream Team and collect comics to unlock Marvel characters and new superpowers.
4 out of 5 stars from Touch Arcade!
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
Developed by Demiurge Studios
INSTALL MPQ TO UNLEASH YOUR INNER SUPER HERO AND BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!
What's New in Version 107.0.356189
Black Bolt is here! Spider-Woman coming soon!
Gamora Versus warfare!
Simulator Story adventures!
- Rewards Cache: Added drop-down menu allowing players to select covers based on Star-Rating. Selected Star-Rated covers can be sold all at once by selecting the “Sell All” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Roster Slots: Increased number a player can have to 300 (from 200).
- Updated Symbiote Minion Balance: Most powers have increased countdown times and do less damage in general.
- Players can now disconnect their game from Facebook after removing Marvel Puzzle Quest from their Facebook account. A Disconnect button has been added to the "Login Failed" prompt allowing players to manually disconnect the game.
- Vision (Android Avenger)'s powers no longer wait until the next turn to update when Countdown tiles he creates reach 0.
- The Hulk (Bruce Banner)'s The Smartest Guy in the Room power now displays a banner when activated by an enemy.
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)'s Wasp Sting no longer triggers Teisatsu's Turn to Smoke power when Teisatsu isn’t actually downed.
- Team-ups sent from Championed characters no longer always yield the level two version of the power.
Needs a LOT of work
Enemy knowledge of the board gets stronger with every update, I have 1 move, make 1 match, enemy makes 1 move and gets a minimum 4 matches- EVERY TURN.
Rewards seem to be designed to give you the lowest possible reward EVERY time, only seem to get 1 star characters from standard recruits, and only ever 2 star from heroic recruits, tacos, and other similar reward tokens, meaning you have to pump limitless amounts of money into the game to advance your own team (something I won't do!).
After the majority of games when you go back to level select you'll be met with a 'no events currently available' message, meaning you have to go back and then back into the level, not a massive thing but still one of the many little things this game does to make me question why I still play it as often as I do.
Crashes too often
The latest update is appalling. When you restart game after it crashes, it counts the last game as a defeat, losing health. Game crashes on loading, game crashes upon a victory occasionally, losing the prize. AI characters now seem to get at least 3 matches per turn, often as many as 6. Hero recruitment is so very wrong. I have opened 90 standard tokens and got just 1 3-star character. Last 26 legendary tokens have been all 4 star characters. It seems you are trying too hard to entice players to buy on credit cards. The game has become less fun as a result. Milk the cow too hard and it will dry up
Only started to play this game for a bit of fun and now I find myself on my 600th consecutive day of playing it...
Consecutive day rewards have slightly increased, the percentage of 3* or above characters could be tweaked a bit. Getting a shed load of 2 & 1 stars
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 August 2016
- Version: 107.0.356189
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- © D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Agency Expenses£3.99
- Bugle Pittance£1.49
- Logan's Loonies£14.99
- Asgard Treasure£39.99
- Treasure Box£3.99
- VIP Access£7.99
- Stark Salary£79.99
- Hidden Stash£14.99
- Dead Drop£1.49
- Bugle Pittance£0.79