Where's My Mickey?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Check out brand new stories featuring Minnie Mouse!
• Watch Mickey Cartoons and play new levels that are inspired by the stories! Available in selected regions.
• Stuck? Use the new hints feature to help solve those extra challenging puzzles!
Sorry but Disney have to come up with something new and exciting.
Where's my Mickey is the same as where's my Perry and where's my Water.
Seriously how many more of the same game can we expect just because it is called something different and has a few minor cosmetic changes does not mean its a brand new idea or even fun anymore.
The game itself is ok but because of the fact it's repetitive then that's all it will be.
I think that this game is amazing. It has loads of different games to play. I also think that it is quite funny and what's better than having a funny game. I would 100% recommend this to people especially younger persons.
Enjoyable and funny
I really enjoyed this game. It could of been a bit more difficult tho (although it's a kids game so can't be that hard). Also some funny moments
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 October 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Walt Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Van Goofy & Ship Wrecked Episode Pack£0.69
- Glass Half Empty & Menace of Venice Episode Pack£0.69
- small pack of hints£0.69
- large pack of hints£1.99