By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sorthings aims to help children with autism and other special needs to identify and sort real-life objects into the correct places through a fun game that packs different difficulties, continuously challenging children as they play the game; a perfect asset for therapists, special education teachers and parents.
• Add your places. Create content with your own pictures to create a familiar experience for every child.
• Built-in places. Includes curated content by special education teachers providing 24 places and 120 objects.
• Personalized players. Sorthings adapts to every child's needs by using in-game clues, time limit and more.
• Multiple difficulties. With 6 levels per difficulty, children will engage with the game as they progress through the levels.
• Learn to categorize and associate objects in their semantic field.
• Improve sorting and categorizing skills.
• Improve fine and visual motor skills.
We would love to connect with you! Please visit us at edninja.com
What's New in Version 1.3.0
What we added
• 12 new beautiful scenarios
• Optimized home screen
• An easier way to change player
• New App Settings
Bugs we fixed
• Issues when creating a new place
We're working on
• A new way to keep track progress.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 April 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © EdNinja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.