Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Deleted... Disney is taking the Mick
Where's My Water (the original game) was very good and very addictive. However rather than improve on this with Where's My Water 2 Disney have made a terrible mistake. As well as being very buggy (see other user comments) and having a poor user interface the reason I deleted the app was that I was sick to death of receiving the same old adverts adverts every single time I finished a game. Even though she is a good actress i began to hate Meryl Streep after seeing her face emblazzened across my ipad screen advertising "Into the Woods" at the end of every single game... Grr. A spoilt app, avoid if you want to keep your sanity.
Disney hasn't a clue! Too greedy and money-hungry!
I'm adding to my original review. I've recently had to change to a new device and lost all my progress and power-ups. I had completed all the levels and now I'm back right at the beginning!
I'm giving 1 star because 0 is not an option. As if Disney doesn't make enough money, why not just charge a one-off fee for game and power-ups? A lot of original fans will not buy Disney apps anymore, I loved the original so much I bought copies for friends and family. Disney: fix it or forget it! Give players an option where they can pay a single fee without needing to spend money on the game again!
Ads, ads and more ads......
I downloaded Where's 2 ages ago, played it and loved even with the odd bug or two! I've come back to enjoy it again and really wished I hadn't as every time I finish a challenge up comes a full page ad for a Disney film/product. Now I don't mind in game ads that much when it's a banner across the bottom of the screen, even if I do occasionally catch it and get transported to a different screen (D'oh) or even when you first load a game but after EVERY challenge is too much. How to ruin a great game..........just ask Disney!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 May 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle£0.79
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle£0.79
- Absorber Power-up Bundle£0.79
- Keychain 2£0.79
- Keychain 3£0.79
- Energy Refill£0.79
- Dropper Power-up Bundle£0.79
- Keychain 4£0.79
- Keychain 5£0.79