Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Love the game but ...
... it's a pain having so many ads ... and still paying .99 to start new levels ... and getting to complete beach level and can't go any further cos every time i go to pay for it (i just have to finish what i start!) it keeps coming up as 'payment incomplete' or words to that effect!
As i said, i love the game itself, but it let's itself down technically.
Ruined a perfectly good game.
How the hell can you expect me to pay for a game, to which I then get inundated with advertisements! This is appalling, the whole reason I pay for games is the fact I hate the ads on free games. You then expect me to spend more money on in-game purchases on keys to progress further, or else I am at a stand still. I won't spend any money further to this, as it is a flipping game, on my flipping phone, to pass the flipping time. You just want as much money as possible. I hate the greed.
Closes too often
Every couple of levels played the app closes down which is very annoying but the silver lining is that you don't lose any progress all levels that you just did are saved!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 March 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle£0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle£0.99
- Keychain 2£0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle£0.99
- Keychain 3£0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle£0.99
- Energy Refill£0.99
- Keychain 4£0.99
- Keychain 5£0.99