By Cogeon GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MATH 42 helps over 2.200.000 middle-school, high-school and college students, to solve their math problems and get better grades at the fraction of the cost of a private tutor. MATH 42 helps with (1) intelligent approaches to the solution, (2) step-by-step solutions of their problems (3) an Assessment Center.
MATH 42 is a trusted mathematical resource around the world and the numbers prove it: Over 2.2 million downloads, used on over 450.000 iPads in schools, in cooperation with the biggest educational publisher in Germany (Klett).
• Intuitive entry of formulas
• Intelligent suggestions on how to approach a problem (unique worldwide)
• Detailed step-by-step solutions, that adapt to a student’s need (unique worldwide)
• Extensive corresponding mathematical explanations with examples
• Interactive graphs, that visualize problems
• Automatically generated and curated assessment, that enables and facilitates rapid progress
• Instant-Calculator, that computes during the entry
• Exercises — subdivided by topic and level
• Training mode — afterwards, each problem can be analyzed step-by-step
• Test mode — enabling the identification of strengths and weaknesses
• Test results and statistics show progress over time
• Tests and exercises were created in cooperation with experienced pedagogues and private tutors
• Simplyfing and expanding
• Factorization (Factoring out, application of the binomial formulas)
• Transforming powers and roots
• Adding fractions, multiplying fractions, reducing fractions, expanding fractions
• Computing the gcd and the lcm
• Trigonometric transformations (Is being enhanced)
• Logarithmic transformations (Is being enhanced)
• Y-axis intersection
• Domain of definition
• Extremes (Maximums, Minimums)
• Inflexion points
• Curve sketching
• Fundamental derivatives,
• Factor rule
• Sum rule
• Product rule
• Quotient rule
• Chain rule
• Fundamental integrals,
• Integration by substitution
• Integration by parts
• Partial fraction decomposition
• Linear equations
• Quadratic equations (Completing the square, quadratic formula, pq-formula)
• Special equations of higher degree
• Linear systems of equations
• Non-linear system of equations
• Adding matrices
• Multiplying matrices
• Transposing matrices
• Inverting matrices
• Characteristic polynomials
• Gaussian elimination
Unlimited access to the step-by-step solutions and the entirety of the mathematical explanations by purchasing the monthly subscription for $1.99.
Your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• MATH 42 works without templates or pre-calculated solutions
• MATH 42 solves all problems on the fly, like a teacher at the board
• MATH 42 is a real symbolic algebra system
• MATH 42 bases on artificial intelligence
• MATH 42 doesn’t need an internet connection
• MATH 42 is a completely self-developed system
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Minor bugfixes and performance improvements — MATH 42 is even better now!
Download and enjoy!
I am happy to endorse this app
This is the best app I know of for doing high level maths, I wish it was completely free but I can't blame the guy who created it charging for more advanced abilities and he's a nice guy and very helpful.
Great app, refreshing the skills I learnt many years ago which I thought I'd never get back. Thank you.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 31 May 2017
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Cogeon Gesellschaft für intelligente Lösungen mbH
- © Cogeon • Berlin • 2010 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features Subscription£1.79
- Premium Features Abo£2.29
- Premium Features Abo£8.99
- Premium Features Abo£4.49
- Premium Features Abo£5.99