By Ernest Szoka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up a magic sword on the ancient pillar of sacrifice and fight to become the 'Only One' left standing
TouchArcade - 4.5/5 "Game with depth well beyond what you would expect"
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
Over 1 million downloads!
One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
= In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience =
• Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
• Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
• Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno, whirlwind and dart
• 90 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers, skeletons, bats, golems and mini bosses
• Choose and play as multiple character classes
• Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
• Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
• Game Center leaderboards
• Floating virtual joystick (go to settings to switch to fixed joystick)
• Endless Battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news
What's New in Version 1.27
- new boss “Grand Zealot” at level 30
- 10 additional levels added between previous levels 20 and 30
- reduced most ability and upgrade costs making them more affordable to non paying players
- reorganized ability levels
- power globes are now easier to pick up and less likely to fall off the pillar from falling enemies
- treasure chests give more loot but will despawn sooner
Confused but great game
How do you sacrifice skeletons for the sacrifice? A in game monster guide would be good. But overall still a brilliant game
This game is excellent: it provides a basic yet enjoyable concept. Recommendations: multiplayer
This game is good but I recommend online multiplayer :D
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 September 2015
- Version: 1.27
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ernest Szoka
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Power£2.29
- 28000 Power£3.99
- 5000 Power£0.79
- 16000 Power£2.29
- 60000 Power£7.99
- The Only One£7.99