Facetune for iPad
By Lightricks Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Limited time sale! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor
• The #1 Photo and Video App in 115 countries is even more fun on iPad!
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to easily retouch selfies and portraits. Facetune for iPad offers all the advantages of Facetune, while the iPad’s large and vivid screen makes the app even more fun, with unprecedented user control that allows you to achieve strikingly natural results.
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered... Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune. With tools that are powerful, easy-to-use, and even more fun on iPad! Perfect every photo or selfie, whether taken on the iPad itself or imported from your phone/camera. With the superior precision and control that Facetune for iPad offers, you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends.
What can Facetune do for you?
• Emphasize your smile
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting
• Create customized filters and frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Control size and intensity of every brush stroke
• Better control of Tones, Defocus, Whiten, Smooth and Details
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPad Air 2 and above: 16.8 MP
• iPad3 and iPad Air: 12.6 MP
• iPad2, iPad mini: 8 MP
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- 64-bit support
- Facebook Messenger export support
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Best airbrush in town!
I think it's a tad unfair to rate an app 1 star as below just because you didn't read the txt or choose "for iPhone and iPad" on the App Store. With the arrival of the iPad Pro, everything has changed and as an artist, I do not want the same user experience on on both my phone and my iPad! Responsive design doesn't always mean same app...
Aside from that little rant 😜this is a fantastic app - where you have control and are not forced to overuse filters resulting in processed, unrealistic plastic people. I also use it as a quick and easy photo editor for more than just portraits - the defocus offerings quick 'depth of field' without have to cut and blur and the patch and smooth giving instant removal or disguise for the odd lip in your perfect pic. A must for all who need easy, yet high performing image editing...
Excellent, does the job.
Worth spending time learning what this little app can do, it is vast and pro. One for the perfectionist photographer. Fab tools, attention to detail and user friendly. Tutorials are clear and helpful. Well needed, well designed, welcomed. Small thought, deals well with images but limits size of image it deals effectively, I would welcome expanding the image size.
I just purchased this app on my ipad because it's easier for me to view things on a bigger screen.I intended to use this app on my iphone mainly,because I don't take photos with the iPad at all. I didn't know that this was an iPad download only. Now I just found out that you have to pay twice if you want this app on another device! Who does that? All normal apps you pay once and they work on both devices!! That actually is a rip-off. I just wasted my money because I wont be taking photos with a big ipad in my hands wherever I go.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 31 July 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2014 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.