British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, one of the leading clinical pharmacology journals in the world, is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “BJCP” app keeps you up to date with all the latest international news and peer-reviewed clinical research.
Download the app today, and enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
• Download and read BJCP’s most recent issues
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues
Published on behalf of the British Pharmacological Society, the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology contains papers and reports on all aspects of drug action in humans: invited review articles, original papers and correspondence. The Journal enjoys a wide readership, bridging the gap between the medical profession, clinical research and the pharmaceutical industry. Proceedings of the meetings of the Clinical Section of the British Pharmacological Society are published in abstract form, and supplements containing information on new methods, new drugs and new approaches to treatment are supplied free of charge.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $349.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $349.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2131
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 July 2015
- Version: 3.0.2131
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.