Skulls of the Shogun
By 17-BIT, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Everyone with an iPad should have this game." - Kotaku
FIVE STARS FROM TOUCHARCADE!
Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flare and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single iPhone or iPad! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
Skulls of the Shogun is a universal app with no in-app purchases and a COMPLETE experience!
Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- fix startup crash that may occur on iOS 5 and below.
- add a difficulty toggle button to timed leaderboard screens.
An excellent turn-based-strategy game. Took a few levels to get the hang of the controls fully. Well written with lots of humour and a fun game in all but... It is laggy. I'm playing on an iPhone 4S and it really does slow down quite a lot becoming almost unplayable at times. Hopefully this can be resolved and then it'll be 5*.
I've purchased this on the pc and now on iphone.
Definitely deserves more recognition thus the 5 stars.
A few teething issues (I hope) like laggy speed on normal iphone 4. Maybe runs better on 4s? But needs options to change quality like on pc.
I've had one crash causing me to reinstall but again amazing game and a decent price.
Hours and hours of campaign and you can even share the iphone with someone and play multiplayer.
Me and my friends at college are always looking for multiplayer games with the pass and play style, and this is our absolute favourite. The single player is also fun as heck and challenging. No problems on iPad 2, ever.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 December 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: 17-BIT, Inc.
- © 2013 17-BIT, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).