Microsoft Remote Desktop
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience a rich Windows experience with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/dn473015.aspx
Don’t know how to configure your PC to access it remotely? Download the RDP assistant on your Windows PC and let it do the work for you: http://aka.ms/rdassistant
* Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
* Rich multi-touch experience that supports Windows gestures and RemoteFX
* Secure connection to your data and applications
* Simple management of all remote connections from the Connection Center
* Seamless audio and video streaming
* Easy connection to external monitors or projectors for presentations
* Support for Azure RemoteApp
Have a question? Post it at http://aka.ms/rd-clients-forum
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box in the app (Settings -> Recommend New Features)
What's New in Version 8.1.25
General bug fixes
Works perfectly. I can't say much more than that!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 19 August 2016
- Version: 8.1.25
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.