In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!
The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.
Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer!
*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been dispatched!
• A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
• Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
• Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
• Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
• Unlockable Achievements
• Don’t worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.
“My neighbour’s dog won’t know what’s hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins” - Bob Corner
“Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET!” - Martin Fourside
“My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink!” - Mary Cubebrick
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
Updated to run on 64bit devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Part platformer, part puzzler, Gunbrick invites you to blow up walls, snuff out fires and navigate a charmingly designed world. Each level in Nitrome's unique adventure is littered with things to destroy, people to stomp and jokes hidden in every corner. As you progress, the challenges get more dastardly—soon you’ll find yourself awash in fireballs, moving mines and endlessly amusing conundrums.
Pure Gameplay Goodness!
I have played most of Nitrome's games, and this is my favourite so far! The thing that impressed me the most was the fiendish level design. The controls were superbly designed, and I felt like I was simultaneously playing a puzzle game and an action platformer (heart pounding boss battles). The little humourous touches added a lot of heart to it too. Can't thank the team enough for all the fun!
As usual with Nitrome games there is a fantastic game dynamic thoroughly explored and it was very enjoyable to play once I'd adjusted to the puzzle approach.
I was extremely surprised at the entire one minute it took to go from pressing the app to start playing (both iPad and iPhone), it feels like some bizarre coding problem and was also surprised at how short it was which, for the price, slightly dampens my really optimistic view of Nitrome.
At the heart of it is still a very enjoyable game though.
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Nitrome Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.