HL Live for iPad
By Hargreaves Lansdown
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The multi-award winning finance app from Hargreaves Lansdown, one of the UK’s leading investment brokers.
HL Live gives you quick and easy access to fund and share prices, indices, market news, investment research, expert opinion and much more. It’s free and no registration is required; download HL Live now for easy access to a wealth of investment information and to deal funds and shares live on your iPad.
International awards won:
- Best Personal Finance iPad app - The 2014 Tabby Awards
- Best Mobile Trading Platform – The 2014 UK Mobile & App Design Awards
- Best Financial Services Mobile Strategy/Campaign – The 2014 MOMA Awards
Get free access to:
- Prices, performance and research for more than 2,500 funds
- Share prices, news and research
- Interactive performance charts for funds and shares
- The Wealth 150 list – our favourite funds for new investment in each sector
- FTSE reports and round-ups of economic and business news
- Video interviews with the UK’s leading fund managers
- Personalised watchlists of funds and shares – create multiple virtual portfolios
Already a client of Hargreaves Lansdown?
- Log in securely to your Vantage Accounts using your Master Password
- Check the value of your funds, shares, ISAs, SIPPs and other Vantage Accounts
- Deal funds, shares and ETFs
- View recent transactions and check pending orders
- Send, receive and manage secure messages
Hargreaves Lansdown is an independent investment broker that aims to give you the best information, best service and best prices. We give you information and research to help you make your own investment decisions, while our low share dealing rates and discounts on more than 2,400 funds could save you money. What’s more, you can save tax when you invest in our Stocks & Shares ISA or SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension). For more information on our products and services visit our website at www.hl.co.uk or call our Bristol Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000.
Please note, investments can fall in value as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Tax rules can change and any reliefs depend on your circumstances.
Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Ltd, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 115248.
What's New in Version 1.0.29
Bug fixes and minor improvements
I'm running ver 1.029 on IOS 10.3.3, using iPad mini, midsize Air, and 12" pro. One day later and I have had two crashes (on different iPads), so STILL unreliable.
Also the many bugs have NOT been resolved. For example:
1) whilst the browser version of watchlists report correctly, the app lists don't necessarily: for example a watchlist shows a particular share day price change as -0.5% but clicking on the detail page icon actually shows the drop was -7.5%. So you can't rely on just glancing at a watchlist to see what is happening.
2) clicking on "tap to view interactive chart" (or clicking on the small graph top-right of the "view factsheet" page) mostly gives a blank full page graph. It can take several attempts to get the graph visible
3) on my iPad pro big screen the time and battery status are not visible
4) some watchlist entries still don't scale correctly, e.g. a share price change shown to 16 decimal places - this trashes the screen text layout
It is too early to see if this update continues to give errors when trying to view watchlists, prior to it simply refusing to display them, but I will update this review in a couple of weeks time.
No fingerprint access
App is fine but on my iPad Pro I am unable to log in using my fingerprint as I am able to do on my iPhone.