HL Live for iPad
By Hargreaves Lansdown
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The multi-award winning finance app from Hargreaves Lansdown, one of the UK’s leading investment brokers.
HL Live gives you quick and easy access to fund and share prices, indices, market news, investment research, expert opinion and much more. It’s free and no registration is required; download HL Live now for easy access to a wealth of investment information and to deal funds and shares live on your iPad.
International awards won:
- Best Personal Finance iPad app - The 2014 Tabby Awards
- Best Mobile Trading Platform – The 2014 UK Mobile & App Design Awards
- Best Financial Services Mobile Strategy/Campaign – The 2014 MOMA Awards
Get free access to:
- Prices, performance and research for more than 2,500 funds
- Share prices, news and research
- Interactive performance charts for funds and shares
- The Wealth 150 list – our favourite funds for new investment in each sector
- FTSE reports and round-ups of economic and business news
- Video interviews with the UK’s leading fund managers
- Personalised watchlists of funds and shares – create multiple virtual portfolios
Already a client of Hargreaves Lansdown?
- Log in securely to your Vantage Accounts using your Master Password
- Check the value of your funds, shares, ISAs, SIPPs and other Vantage Accounts
- Deal funds, shares and ETFs
- View recent transactions and check pending orders
- Send, receive and manage secure messages
Hargreaves Lansdown is an independent investment broker that aims to give you the best information, best service and best prices. We give you information and research to help you make your own investment decisions, while our low share dealing rates and discounts on more than 2,400 funds could save you money. What’s more, you can save tax when you invest in our Stocks & Shares ISA or SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension). For more information on our products and services visit our website at www.hl.co.uk or call our Bristol Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000.
Please note, investments can fall in value as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Tax rules can change and any reliefs depend on your circumstances.
Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Ltd, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 115248.
What's New in Version 1.0.26
Fix for the scaling issue affecting iPad Pro users only.
The Best Uk Stock Tracker
I've tried nearly all of the tracker apps, The HL app is the only one that works well and tracks not only UK shares but Investment Trusts and Funds as well. Recommended!
Does the job, but would like to see touchID support, and day gain/loss like on the iPhone version.
I'm running ver 1.026 (3 Feb 2017) on IOS 10.2.1.
And guess what? Still got bugs and still crashes (twice this morning already - more than any other app I've ever used). Shame, as it has some good features. Bugwise, on the iPad Pro 12" it doesn't display the home screen date and battery status which is a pain (the 7" Air2 is fine). Also sometimes a watchlist shows the same entry twice: make sure you don't delete one of them, as actually you will delete a totally different watchlist entry. I could go on, with a list of around a dozen similar bugs. I contacted HL who told me it was my iPad - strange that, as it happens on all three of them!
So, basically very buggy and not reliable, so I need to use the PC web version for serious stuff like trading.