LEGO® Ninjago REBOOTED
By LEGO Systems, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help the Ninjas of Ninjago fight against the evil forces of the Overlord!
Now you can fight evil in Borg Tower as well as in Digiverse!
- Use your awesome ninja skills to avoid dangers and defeat enemies.
- Play as Kai, Cole, Jay or Zane!
- Climb up the elevator shaft and run through hallways with both vertical & side scrolling action!
- Collect LEGO bricks to unleash awesome power ups that help you in your mission.
- Play the story mode to defeat Cyrus Borg and the Overlord and save the inhabitants of Ninjago!
- Play the endless mode to see how high you can score!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
A cool video added to show you the upcoming Ninjago game
THIS IS A RANT!!!!!
I love NinjaGo and never miss an episode so when my friend told me about this app I had to get it. The game starts to load then just cuts out and goes back to my iPod home page. I have downloaded it onto my mums tablet but I can't really carry that in my pocket at school! You know your in a science lesson and you think "this is boring I know I'll play NinjaGo" and you can't because it is on a tablet and they are not easy to hide. So if you could stop the game from cutting out I would love it. BTW my fave Ninja is Zane.
Yeah, the picture isn't too good, but it's an addictive game! I really recommend it to every ninjago fan like myself. :D
The graphics aren't that great and is just a copy of Minion rush and temple run 😔 A shame as I love Ninjago.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 January 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 95.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LEGO Systems, Inc
- © 2014 The LEGO Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.