Star Wars™: Commander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7.1 and above. iOS versions below 7.1 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
New Features and Content!
* Day and Night Cycles - Now each world’s lighting cycles from day to night with visual updates to your base and every environment in the game!
* Heroic Defense - Build a Scout Tower to defend your base in Heroic Defense Challenges. Twice a day on every planet you can opt in to a defensive battle and earn Supply Crates.
* Edit Mode Improvements - We've improved base management! Utilize a new mode to quickly stash and move buildings in your desired layout.
Fixes and Improvements
* Starfighter attack accuracy increased.
* Units will not target buildings and walls that can be avoided while pathing to their target.
* Fix for AT-AT and Juggernaut units getting stuck in place.
* Optimizations for improved performance.
What are you developers thinking?!
With regards to this particular update. The night time feature looks gorgeous. BUT. You guys need to seriously sort out the way you balance out the Rebels and Empire in terms of medal distribution! I mean for example when an empire loses an attack they lose 32 medals where as when a rebel fails an attack they lose only 13 medals. What is that about? I've got squad members literally leaving the game because they're so tired of this game being biased for the rebels and giving a hard time to empire players. DEVELOPERS READ THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE LETTING PEOPLE DOWN. RUNNING A GREAT GAME INTO THE GROUND.
This game could be really good but it is so slanted in favour of the Rebel Players that if you've opted for the Empire you are condemned to always losing defence battles and struggling like heck to win attacks. Frankly spoken: if you are the Empire you run out of the will to continue as the Rebels are so much better than you are. The At-At is the Empires only real advantage but is so bugged and only attacks the Shield Generators to begin with walking blindly into Rebel Towers getting totally shot up in the first few seconds of an attack. It's a shame.. This game promises much but ultimately fails to deliver.
Ok, so this is a bit of a rip off of clash of clans, but for all that it's fun and the graphics are fabulous. Very stable and good speed of movement through the game at the start, but gets quite slow after a couple of months.
The Star Wars element is great fun but there is little new in this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 February 2016
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 88.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Crystals£3.99
- Bag of Crystals£7.99
- Satchel of Crystals£14.99
- Crate of Crystals£39.99
- Shipment of Crystals£79.99