By Amanita Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game from Amanita Design, creators of award-winning Machinarium and Samorost series, and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
* "One of the prettiest things on iPad" - Kotaku
* "You absolutely need to check it out" (90%) - Toucharcade
* "A bold, bright, and brilliant" (90%) - PocketGamer
* "An amazing and heartwarming" (90%) - IGN
* Metacritic Score 88
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
What's New in Version 1.1.2
game title localized to Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
This is so beautiful, so cute, so well made, so clever, it is amazing! I'm sure it is the most lovely game I have ever played. I did have to resort to a walkthrough to find the final key on level 1 partly because it involves sound and I had the volume too low.
Worth a quid
No idea what's going on at the moment but the game is strangely compelling and I guess I'll find out sooner or later. Animata are a bit like the Tomorrow Corporation, in that they write very polished apps.
Well designed and beautiful game - as all the other games from Amanita design. Once you start it's hard to stop playing. Love it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 January 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 660 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Amanita Design s.r.o
- © Amanita Design s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.