BarkBuddy is the first app designed to locate adoptable pups in your area and fetch you a perfect match!
"The swag way to adopt for the YOLO generation". - StabbyAppleton
"Great app. I often just look at the pups when I've had a bad day. It always makes me smile!" - Shelley
What can you do with the BarkBuddy app?
- Browse through thousands of pup profiles. You can get more info about a pup, share it with friends, and save your favorites.
- As you swipe through photos of adorable dogs nearby, the better our recommendations become. Our app looks at the different aspects of your favorite pups to recommend more we think you'll love!
- Learn a little bit about your own canine preferences! We gather stats and give you an idea of the breeds your most drawn to. You can even comb through your favorite dogs by breed on this Stats page.
- Check out the pups you’ve loved at any time, see those you’ve passed on and track which rescue groups you’ve reached out to in your history!
- Once you sniff out the perfect new pack member get pre-approved to adopt!
Not looking for a new buddy? Be a matchmaker yourself by sharing these pups with your friends and family on Facebook. Download this puppy and together we can get these dogs in loving homes!
BarkBuddy is a creation of the dog lovin' team at Bark & Co. Brought together by their love of all things canine, Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, is now one of the most popular subscription products out there! This success has allowed Bark & Co to continue to build products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.
Ratings and Reviews
The app looks great. The animation is nice. It's obvious that the developers and designers have taken time and care to make this app. There's a massive blocker that you need to register the app with Facebook. Why? Surely you should be able to see some content without linking your Facebook account. Can't you make this a benefit to users rather than a requirement?
Rubbish...could have been so good
This app seemed like a good idea. I downloaded it, the GUI seemed simple but very user friendly and then the request to identify me using Facebook.
NO! Why do you need access to my Facebook account to let me search for a dog???
So, what could have been a good app has been deleted from my phone. Don't waste your time.
If you happen to be one of the few people in the world not on Facebook, then you cant register an account with this app, therefore renders the app useless....why would any developer make the decision to only allow you to create a new account and connect it to Facebook only.😡
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.