MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY. Collect 1,300+ earnable cards, battle in 60+ single-player campaign missions, and emerge victorious in epic online duels.
Never played Magic: The Gathering? Learn how as you take on the role of an iconic Planeswalker. Veteran Magic player? Hone your skills and match wits with opponents online.
NEW CARDS: 158 NEW unique cards from Magic's Amonkhet set.
NEW STORY: A NEW story-driven Amonkhet Campaign.
NEW ITEMS: Customize your play experience with 6 new cards sleeves and 5 new personas.
MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Experience some of Magic's most iconic moments in Story Mode, head to Battle Mode to take on your friends, or grab a partner for a four-player Two-Headed Giant battle.
BUILD POWERFUL DECKS: Build your deck of devastating spells from an ever-growing library of earnable cards.
PRACTICE OFFLINE: Hone your skills and try new decks and strategies against virtually endless AI opponents in Solo Mode.
For Magic Duels game support, please visit:
* Русский (Russian)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
• Fixed an issue where players would be able to play with an invalid number of a single card in their deck.
• Fixed an issue against the AI where the "Finish" button would not be selectable after casting some spells.
• Fixed a softlock that occurred when a player manually tapped certain lands for mana, then zoomed in and out on a card before making a selection of which color of mana to add.
• Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a player from leaving a match when an opponent conceded when a vehicle prompted a player to choose a vehicle's crew targets.
• Fixed an issue where some lands would disappear from the card collection after being removed from a deck list.
• Fixed an issue where Altered Ego would enter the battlefield with the incorrect number of +1/+1 counters if it targeted a creature with +1/+1 counters on it.
• Fixed an issue where a player targeted by Combustible Gearhulk's ability would not have a visible decision timer.
• Fixed an issue where it appeared that Ormendahl, Profane Prince was tapped after transforming from Westvale Abbey.
• Fixed an issue where Nissa's Judgment dealt damage before the +1/+1 counters were placed on creatures.
• Fixed an issue where a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa could be exiled to return a card a card to a player's hand.
• Fixed an issue where spells redirected from Silverfur Partisan to another Wolf/Werewolf failed to cause the Partisan's ability to trigger again.
• Fixed an issue where some cards that have flying or grant flying didn't appear in the "Flying" filter of the deck builder.
• Fixed an issue when editing an invalid deck that would bring the player to the wrong deckbuilding screen.
• Fixed an issue in the single-player campaign where Tezzeret would sometimes sacrifice his Planar Bridge to destroy Gideon Jura. That's excessive, even for him.
• Fixed an issue on iOS where some players would crash upon entering a Versus match or a match with some kinds of decks.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for beginners but...
I have recently returned to magic and the story mode helped me to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately, once you have completed the story, which took some time but was only difficult on some of the levels, he rest of the game is irritatingly bad and lacklustre. There is no way to make a decent deck with the lack of coins once you have completed the campaign, which makes it even harder to win the CPU matches and earn any coins to improve your deck. When you decide to play online, you have a terrible experience in which you are matched with someone that has never played before and kill them in 5 turn or are matched against someone who has payed money to get in game coins and destroys you.
I understand that that is a part of magic but is ridiculous that they expect you to pay for virtual cards as well as real ones. If you do find a player at equal skill level, they will often just wait for the 2 min timer to run out on their turn EVERY TURN to make you leave so they get the win. Either that or they simply close the app and no one wins. Only fun for the first few hours of game time, but if you are new i would recommend it to practice.
Don’t listen to these people
My first ever review on a game but seeing people complain it’s too hard or they can’t get good cards, been playing magic for years, the story mode was so easy that it seems scripted, if you’re a decent player the story mode shouldn’t be too hard. After beating the campaign I had a couple of games online (ranked) won them both back to back. If you know how to play magic. This game is great for you. The online is fast and responsive too. Not buggy and time wasting like I thought. If you know how to play magic. Get this game. If you don’t. Get it anyways and learn.
Great game, I was playing it from months and it never get boring. I never used my real money every day quests helping you to raise money even if you don't win and I've build a decent deck now. I have just a problem today, I try to open the game but it send me back to my desktop. Hope you fix it soon I was I was addicted in my childhood with this game, I probably still have my old deck at my parent's
- Wizards of the Coast LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Magic, Magic Duels, their respective logos, and character names and distinctive likenesses are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2015 Wizards.
- In-App Purchases
- 1250 Coins £9.99
- 7500 Coins £38.99
- 3750 Coins £23.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.