Google Street View
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one-shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse – or be notified of – Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.13.0
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Why didn’t they just leave the street view capability on the google maps? This bloody thing just makes things a drag and is forever interrupting you with useless crap. I don’t want to see places of interest nearby ( notwithstanding that from the American author’s concept of nearby that can mean anything up to 50 miles). Just want to find a place on the map and then zoom in - and you can’t do that with this. Such a mistake from google indicates to me that they have lost their way and are going the way of microsoft
Could be improved
The “local favourites” cards displayed at the bottom of the screen hide the “move backwards” navigation button. There needs to be an option to hide these useless bits of info.
Waste of time
This is such a poor app. Street view on Google maps was perfect. This app is so slow, doesn't search the correct address and keeps taking me to another country. Why change something that previously worked perfectly?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 15 November 2017
- Version: 2.13.0
- Size: 97.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.