uSwitch: Switching Made Simple
By uSwitch Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s easier than ever to compare and switch energy and broadband providers
The number one personal finance app that can help you save up to £618 on your energy bills while also giving you access to exclusive broadband packages
uSwitch’s Switching Made Simple app lets you scan your bill’s QR code for an instant, bespoke energy comparison. Switching to the best deal takes just minutes, and is done right in the app. Looking for a better broadband deal? You can find the best deal for you easily by comparing the fastest and cheapest deals in your area.
Beyond the switch, the app keep tabs on the progress of the changeover, and will notify you when your deal is about to expire and it’s time to switch again to save money
Energy - It’s easy to compare and switch your energy (gas and/or electricity) provider and, with the Switching Made Simple app, you’ll get personalised, expert help
• Scan your way to savings — It's easier than ever to run an energy comparison! Just scan your bill's QR code for instant, bespoke results and you could save up to £618
• Compare and switch — anywhere, anytime
Compare the energy market to find the best plan for you, then switch to it in minutes
• Track your switch progress — You won't be in the dark about your new energy supplier. Get alerts from the app about the progress of your switch
• Keep saving — Leave it with us. Your details are saved in the app, and we'll keep tracking the market for better energy deals
Broadband - If slow broadband speeds are dragging you down, use the Switching Made Simple app to find your perfect broadband package
• Exclusive deals — Get access to exclusive deals from leading broadband and TV providers when you switch through the Switching Made Simple app
• Pay less, get more — From Game Of Thrones to Sky Sports, get more of the shows and channels you love for less
• Get the speed you need — Whether you’re streaming, downloading or gaming, find the right speed for you
• One stop comparison — Compare broadband speeds and TV channels across multiple packages from top broadband and TV providers
• Who can switch?
Anyone in England, Scotland and Wales can switch energy (gas and/or electricity) and broadband. Anyone in Northern Ireland can only switch broadband with us.
• What’s the difference between the uSwitch: Switching Made Simple app and Voltz, or the Moneysupermarket Go app?
uSwitch’s app uses bill scanning technology to give instant and bespoke results. We compare the energy market and help you switch to the best energy plan for you. You can then track your switch giving you peace of mind throughout the whole process. You can also switch to the top broadband providers, get exclusive deals and get the right package for you
• How do I scan my energy bill’s QR code with this app?
It’s easy — simply follow the prompts the first time you use the app to scan your bill’s code.
If you already have a uSwitch account and your energy details have been automatically pulled in, tap your current plan info and select “Update my details” to access the QR code reader
• Do I need a uSwitch account to use the app?
No. You can use it without creating an account
• Which suppliers/providers can I switch to through the Switching Made Simple app?
You can switch to these energy providers: British Gas, E.ON, EDF Energy, ScottishPower, SSE and npower. You can also switch to a dozen small suppliers including award-winning energy supplier OVO Energy, and the largest independent supplier in the UK, First Utility and many more…
You can switch to all the big broadband suppliers: BT, Virgin, SSE, Plusnet, Sky and TalkTalk as well as a range of others including: EE, NOW TV, John Lewis Broadband, Post Office, Vodafone, bOnline, Relish and many more…
uSwitch Limited is part of the Zoopla Property Group Plc group of companies, comprising Zoopla Property Group Plc and its subsidiaries
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Improved broadband functionality
• Bug fixes
We hope you like our update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback
So easy to use
Use this app to switch my utility bills. Clear and simple to use. Saved hundreds of pounds in minutes. Nice DIS play of the progress of your switch as well.
Well thought out software.
Very simple, quick, clear and easy. I only downloaded out of curiosity but in 5mins I saved £300 and had switched my supplier. Strongly recommend downloading and using the uSwitch app and service
Makes Uni life so much easier
Would definitely recommend this to student tenants who need to figure out bills.