You’ve rolled out of bed to find there’s no milk in the house. Your kids are going to a birthday party today, but you’ve forgotten to buy a gift for their friend. You want to get that latest video game and play it tonight.
Amazon Prime Now might just save your day, thanks to ultra-fast same-day delivery.
• Choose delivery within ONE HOUR in eligible postcodes for a fee, or in a two-hour delivery window at no extra cost subject to a minimum order threshold (depending on your area).
• Delivery available from early morning to late night, seven days a week on more than ten thousand daily essentials, including food, drink, electronics, entertainment, gifts and more.
• Currently available in select postcodes including: London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, South Yorkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Yorkshire & Glasgow and is continuing to expand within the UK.
• A minimum order value applies per store. Exclusively for Prime members.
• Hungry? Get 1-hour delivery from your favourite restaurants with Amazon Restaurants on the Prime Now app. Exclusively for Prime members in select areas.
• Local Orders: Choose FREE delivery with a choice of two-hour, same-day delivery windows or one-hour delivery for S$9.99, from morning to night, seven days a week. Shop for tens of thousands of items, including groceries, household and home essentials, baby, beauty, electronics, toys and more. Two-hour delivery is FREE for orders about S$40 and available in all our delivery areas on Singapore mainland and Sentosa. One-hour delivery is available in most postal codes serviced by Prime Now.
• International Orders: Choose FREE delivery with Standard Delivery which will take 7-9 business days, while Priority Delivery will take 2-5 business days. Standard delivery is FREE for orders over S$60. Otherwise, shipping rates are calculated based on weight and size. You can discover and purchase a wide selection of products from the United States in the Prime Now app. When you purchase a product from the “International” store, Amazon US sells and ships the product directly to you from the United States.
• Exclusively for Prime members.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Negative reviews about paying for Prime, then paying for delivery? Wow. Access to tv, books, music and free delivery on normal orders not enough?
Well, let’s review this app now. Today was why I love it. Hard week at work, usually pick up some beers etc on a Fri, or my wife does. In a meeting and didn’t see her ‘want anything from the shop?’ text. Got home and nearly cried when I saw her wine in the fridge and no beer! Checked my phone and there was the text! So I opened up Prime Now and bingo - 15 mins later Driver turns up with chilled beers and goodies! I do live 2 mins from a depot, but still 15 mins! It would take me longer to drive to the store. Yes I paid £6.99. But it was this or bath the kids, read to the kids, put them in bed, get changed, drive to the shop... you get the picture.
Hallelujah for Prime Now!
Equally great as it is frustrating
Amazing prime is great, I am happy paying for delivery to get my orders faster and this service has saved me countless times.
However, the drivers fail to read and/or comprehend the simplest of instructions - I see them driving in circles (on the app) around where I live, sometimes even spotting their car from my flat. Yet somehow they give up and so my shopping doesn’t arrive. This happened 3 or 4 times now and was so frustrating that I stopped using the app for about 3 months. I am really curious about what happens to the perishables that I ordered.
I returned to the app today, only to find that I couldn’t check out my shopping cart. Guess it’s a bug in the app, but these frustrations are getting so annoying.
This service is great. Haven’t used it for long but what a great idea. So what if the minimum spend went up, so what if it’s a £4 charge? Myself, I can afford £4 if it’s below the minimum. So I won’t be crying like a baby over it
Please ignore the 2* reviews, not only are they getting a good service for sub £80 they’re now grumbling over a few quid
If you understand basic business, and can afford the price a cup of coffee every now and then, then you’ll do great with this service
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 61.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 AMZN Mobile LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.