Sick of swiping and matching with people who you have nothing in common with? Don’t worry, we know the feeling. That’s why we’ve decided it’s time to shake up the dating game and match people who share the same interests and lifestyle. I know right?! We’re so clever! (Or at least our mums say so…)
Huggle is all about connecting people who go to the same places. Whether you’re looking to find someone who trains at the gym 24/7 or who loves sushi just as much as you do, Huggle gives you ultimate control. You pick how many places you want to have in common and whether you want to find dates, friends or both. YAY!
Huggle works by automatically checking you in to the locations you visit and then we show you people who are into the same things as you. Either swipe through people’s profiles or tap on one of your places to discover who else goes there.
View their profile, swipe to match or send a message.
* Features *
- What do you fancy? - In the mood for finding a date? Friends or both? Just go to your settings and choose what mood you’re in. Wine = dating mode Pizza = friendship mode and Coffee = both. You can also select your search preferences, such as age and gender too
- Import your places - Discover people who go to the places you go by importing your geo-locations from your Instagram, Foursquare and Facebook
- Say goodbye to catfish and unwanted pics! - Huggle is 100% safe. All user profiles are genuine, with mandatory Facebook log-in and a 1 minute photo verification
- Swipe right on the people you like, swipe left on those you don't
- Swipe upwards on someone’s profile to see their bio, photos and the places you have in common
- Timeline - Look back on today’s journey. See where you’ve been and discover people who go where you go!
- Send photos and videos to your matches
We’ve cast a spell on this update. Take a look.
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but needs improvement
I downloaded Huggle yesterday alongside Bumble and Tinder as I’m fed up of being single. I’m currently a university student so obviously my locations are all over the place. I really like the interface of the app and how easy it is to use. It’s also nice to see who has visited you as well to see who is just lurking! There are definitely places where it needs improvement though. One of these is the matches it provides you. I keep getting people match me who are from Scotland and the North whereas I’m in Southampton (and I’ve set my profile as that) which is pretty much as South as you can go! So the location feature definitely needs improving perhaps in a way similar to Tinder’s where it only shows you matches in your area that go to your common places? Also, you need to find a way to make sure that matches that you haven’t swiped right on can’t message you. I keep getting messaged by men who I explicitly swiped left on which is annoying as I only really want to talk to genuine matches. If these were fixed, I would be giving it 5 stars for sure.
Flaws and won't let me delete!
I feel this app should stop advertising until it sorts issues. I tried adding my favourite places and it "couldn't find" any of them. Even when I'd just typed Lo... it already had decided "nope no places like that" I tried typing Broadway Market and it said not a place but then Broadway Market was on their list of suggested places? Bit pointless when you can't actually connect it with places you visit.
Also furious that just now when I try to delete it won't let me. I followed the instructions in the help centre which say "delete account" is an option under "sign out" in settings but the option is NOT there. Cannot delete my account. Can "hide" it but I don't want to. I want to delete it.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for your review. The search bar in 'My Places' will help you to search for places that have already been added, but not to add new places currently. Places will be added automatically as you visit them, or you can import them. If you want to drop us a message using the in app feedback form I can help you delete your profile!
Great way to meet likeminded people
Just has a much more friendly feel than other dating apps where the vibe is rather shallow. This allows you to meet likeminded people who you may simply just want to have a coffee with and probably strike up a decent conversation - seeing as you go to the same places. Great, secure set up, keep it up!
Developer Response ,
We will! Thanks so much for writing to us and letting us know you love Huggle.
- HUGGLE APP LIMITED
- 187.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Huggle App (UK) 2015-2018 ©
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.